advertisement

Will The UK Go To War With Syria & Russia?

Will The UK Go To War With Syria and Russia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rich, are you fortifying the bunker with blast doors, air filtration system and a private water supply?
Just bought this. There's plenty available along the canals on the west side.

41343372712_a520fae016_z.jpg

^ that’s a very German approach to stopping cycling on the canal tow path..
I met a guy at a party a few weeks ago who owns 3 nuclear bunkers and many of the police boxes in Scotland.

It was very likely a false flag attack by isreal. Assad and Russian backers are winning the war already and don't need to use chemical weapons with the likelihood of just this sort of international outrage and threats of retaliation by USA etc. Fascist isreal wants a regional war in which they hope Syria and Iran will be defeated...

The Syrian Ba’athist regime like their cousins in Iraq, has a long established history of violent repression of its own population- including the use of poison gas and mass execution of non-combatants. I’d also like to point out that the current explosion of violence from the Syrian regime wasn’t in response to atrocities by Islamists, it was in response to peaceful protest by its own people in 2011. For example the 13 year old who had the temerity to protest against Asad which ended up with him being shot and tortured to death-

Hamza Ali Al-Khateeb (Arabic: حمزة علي الخطيب‎) (October 24, 1997 – May 25, 2011) was a 13-year-old Syrian boy who died while in the custody of the Syrian government[1] in Daraa. On April 29, 2011, he was detained during a protest. On May 25, 2011, his body was delivered to his family, having been badly bruised, along with burn marks, three gunshot wounds, and severed genitals. Hamza's family distributed photos and video of his body to journalists and activists. Shocked by what was depicted, thousands of people showed their support for Hamza online and in street protests.
Wiki

^ that’s a very German approach to stopping cycling on the canal tow path..
I met a guy at a party a few weeks ago who owns 3 nuclear bunkers and many of the police boxes in Scotland.
I am unclear on the history but as it is on the west side of the city, I assume it is indeed German, put there around WW1 time to keep the French out of their own city. If so, the quality of the steel is commendable, still perfectly in tact 100 years later. No Hammerite visible anywhere either

Have just voted in the poll. I think we are on the way to war with Syria and therefore Russia. May won't consult Parliament for a vote about this, but will back Trump when he sends his missiles. It wouldn't surprise me if this happens in the next 24 hours.

There are British troops already in Syria. One was killed a week or two ago by an IED and the story made headlines in newspapers and on television. I remember thinking at the time, What is going on here?

I listened to a clip put up by Max on the War thread of a BBC Scotland radio interview with a previous British Ambassador to Syria.

Former Ambassador Peter Ford said the footage shown on British television of children being treated for a CW attack are in fact fakes done by Islamist groups. Just study them closely and you can see that, he argued.

He also said since Assad and Russians have almost completely beaten the Islamist terror groups, why would they stage a chemical weapons attack and bring on international outrage?

This makes complete sense. The last people who will tell the truth about this issue in the UK are May, the Tories and their media propagandists.

Jack

Last edited:
I'm pretty right wing Jack, but I can't help thinking there is some truth in what you say.
There is an unsettling background to all this.
Is some power framing the Russians or are they just very naughty boys??
Me & Peter Hitchins aren't so sure.

Can't see why a former British Ambassador to Syria would lie. Even Peter Hitchens has become readable in the last year or so. The world is definitely turning a bit strange when we agree on something doctorf.

Jack

Yes i could hardly believe my ears, what a stout hearted fellow, he turned somersaults round the interviewer... at least they broadcast it on Radio Scotland albeit very early.

Basically asked why anyone would believe such palpable nonesense and stuck with that.
Can't see why a former British Ambassador to Syria would lie. Even Peter Hitchens has become readable in the last year or so. The world is definitely turning a bit strange when we agree on something doctorf.

Jack

It's pretty interesting listen to what the ambassador has to say. The film of the children was very disturbing.
Trump is a lunatic. Lets hope Putin has some sense and doesn't call his bluff, because the consequences are unimaginable.

th
It's pretty interesting listen to what the ambassador has to say. The film of the children was very disturbing.
Trump is a lunatic. Lets hope Putin has some sense and doesn't call his bluff, because the consequences are unimaginable.
e film of the children is meant to be disturbing, the last time Obomber was rattling his sabre over fahed Gas attacks even Proton Down said no way is this assad and it was The Saudis ...again who pulled the stunt ... as they were loosing

And still are

hence this stunt

Space,

Mikhail Gorbachev has urged Trump and Putin to "Return to sanity."

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...s-gorbachev-calls-us-and-russia-return-sanity

Amid escalating tensions between Russia and the U.S., former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev urged the two nations to "return to sanity" and said President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin should meet to engage in diplomacy rather than military confrontation over Syria.

Speaking to Interfax news agency, Gorbachev said Tuesday, "I am very alarmed."

"The situation hasn't been this bad in a long time, and I am very disappointed in how world leaders are behaving themselves. We see evidence of an inability to use diplomatic mechanisms. International politics has turned into exchanges of accusations, sanctions, and even military strikes," he said.

While he feels certain "no one wants a war," he noted the current "febrile atmosphere" and said that "ordinary people are not yet aware of the threat hanging over them."​

Joe

It was very likely a false flag attack by isreal. Assad and Russian backers are winning the war already and don't need to use chemical weapons with the likelihood of just this sort of international outrage and threats of retaliation by USA etc. Fascist isreal wants a regional war in which they hope Syria and Iran will be defeated...

Not just Israel, could be Saudi, or as the former Syria ambassador said Islamist groups or a combination, if the media in this country were any use they might also link it to the attack in the UK.

Sky News are live in Moscow for their top-of-the-hour story, speaking of things "spiralling out of control".

Listening to a Russian analyst they were interviewing earlier, I fear the world is making a big mistake in thinking that Trump is an actual politician who will ultimately act rationally rather than understanding he's an actual nutcase playing the role of politician.

It's not as if we didn't have flashing warning signs...

We may well wake tomorrow to news of the missile strikes. Let's at least hope they are aimed properly.

I fully expect him to use missile strikes as cover for the firing of Mueller too. We won't have long to wait i guess

Not just Israel, could be Saudi, or as the former Syria ambassador said Islamist groups or a combination, if the media in this country were any use they might also link it to the attack in the UK.

It could indeed be Saudi yes... or even Saudi acting in consort with/on behalf of Israel as they are current "allies of convenience". It makes no sense at all for Syria or Russia to do it. They have virtually won the war anyway so why draw in USA missile fire and have your own airbases etc destroyed??
If Islamist terror groups have access to Sarin then yes that is another possibility but how were the WMD delivered? I doubt they have aircraft...

"Impulsive", "mania", "vastly overreact". And tonight he'll be deciding whether or not to attack Syria.

If I were Israel I would be worried that the west would soon get over the chemical weapons attack on civilians in Syria and turn their gaze upon the actions of Israel shooting unarmed civilians in Gaza. Maybe they'll be next to get threatened on twitter by the ever classy Trump

advertisement

Back