advertisement

Who has got rizz?

81sAnvCaYSL._SS500_.jpg
I was still at primary school when my brother brought that album home ( Burnt Weenie Sandwich too) and was fascinated by the imagery. A couple of years later he left for the States as a restless teenager and made his life out there.

On the thread topic- language is a fascinating, restless, living thing itself. Imagine being dropped in a Shakespeare’s London and trying to make yourself understood.

Same here, driving back from Gainsborough [Lincolnshire] to Bromyard [horrible rainy trip].

Also suspect I have no "rizz;" except the Rizla sort!

Upload of Lu playing in snow on Sunday in Lincolnshire to follow on Lu's Thread. If I have "rizz" then it is with dogs ...

Best wishes from George [born on 5/12/1961, and so five years from retirement. I am hoping to live that long].
Why do you only say where Gainsborough is, but not Bromyard? I happen to know of the former but not the latter.

I am from Louth, Lincs but while I have never been there, I have a minor connection to Gainsborough inasmuch as I donated a Victorian Lincolnshire Police tunic to the display at the police museum in the Old Nick Theatre there. Someone picked it up from me in London and said I was welcome to come for a tour there with the family which I have yet to do.

advertisement

Back