advertisement

What's The Last Bit Of Audio Equipment You Have Bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony SRS-BTX500, not hifi but definitely audio.

20a8kcz.jpg

Blinding bit of kit connected via Bluetooth to the laptop & phone with a surprisingly natural sound (as long as you keep "MEGABASS" turned off :p) Superb build quality too.

Dynaudio Contour 1.8mk II (from a forum member)

DNM Series 3 Six Pre-Amp and PA1 Power Amp (30 years old!)

Bottlehead Crack Headphone Valve Amp (Self Build Kit)

Currently listening to an MFA Classic Mk II bought earlier this week from hifinutt. And it's sounding absolutely wonderful.

A Pioneer SA 7300, from 1975, for my second system with a DUAL TT and AR4x.
Prior to that, the complete upgrade kit including all capacitors and DR regulators for my XPS.

Royd Minstrels ..... £150 in mint condition. They're about to go upstairs in the 'library' but had me bouncing around the room last night attached to the Ncores. ����

Audeze LCD2s very nice, Quite large and dorky headphones but I don't have to look at me.

They are great-sounding headphones. Unfortunately I find them a bit too heavy/sweaty for long sessions and am now looking for something lighter.

Hello,

After an extended hiatus on buying new Hi-Fi equipment, went mad last month and purchased a PS Audio NuWave phono stage. Still breaking in but it's sounding very good right now.

Pass Labs INT-150. The first truly high powered amp (integrated) I've had in many years and better than any that I've tried. Just as involving and musical as my low powered amps… Class A to 10 watts might have something to do with it.

P6071433_zps19wa5saw.jpg

Just purchased a mint Yamaha CT 1010 tuner with teak cabinet and looking forward to delivery at the end of the week. Couldn't quite stretch to the 7000 but I'm happy and looking forward to installing it in my newly assembled set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back