advertisement

What do you think of tattoo?

I've seen the two responses to your post but I prefer to answer you as you are criticizing me: It is true that I like to observe people no matter were I am. All my professions are deeply involved with people. What I describe here is my feelings. I don't think that I have any right on other people's appearance and I'd never came to someone and asked him to change his appearance. Appearance simulates emotions and I describe mine regarding tattoos - that's all.

Arye

Thats all eh? Ill return to ignoring your posts

Arye, just to change the momentum of this thread:

Could you tell me what a typical Sunday dinner would be like in Israel?

I'm just curious. Roast beef, roast potatoes, sprouts, carrots and mushy peas would be a typical one here in Ireland. With gravy of course.

I'm just curious. Roast beef, roast potatoes, sprouts, carrots and mushy peas would be a typical one here in Ireland. With gravy of course.
Are you talking 21st century dinners, or late 19th - mid twentieth century?

P.S. You're changing the subject, not the momentum.

My typical Sunday dinner is someone with tattoo.

Arye

I worked with a guy who had been in the navy and had been posted to Hong Kong. He had a tattoo of Chinese characters down his spine. When asked about it he admitted that it wasn't quite what it was ment to be - his name. He had a few years later gone Back to another Chinese artist for another tattoo, and the guy started to giggle and again, and again, eventually he shouted to others in the parlour anhydrous they started to laugh. Eventually he got an explanation after he told them what he thought was on his back, no not his name but. Stupid bastard.

I have several tattoo's and I like them all, had my first one 25 years ago now and still pleased with it. I can understand that some people don't like them and that's fair enough, but I do like them. I have to admit that I don't like meat with tattoo's on it, ( I remember the bacon that used to come with a blue tattoo on it, and hairs ), and I certainly would not eat a Sunday roast that had a tattoo on it, whether it be a meat joint, roast spuds or a yorkshire pud.

I worked with a guy who had been in the navy and had been posted to Hong Kong. He had a tattoo of Chinese characters down his spine. When asked about it he admitted that it wasn't quite what it was ment to be - his name. He had a few years later gone Back to another Chinese artist for another tattoo, and the guy started to giggle and again, and again, eventually he shouted to others in the parlour anhydrous they started to laugh. Eventually he got an explanation after he told them what he thought was on his back, no not his name but. Stupid bastard.

Brilliant!

Tattoos are a bit like a bad marriage. Done in haste and repented at leisure.
Millions to be made in the future removing them.

Sometimes - took me 30 years to get round to it, and many decent tattooists have waiting lists several months long!

Big, traditional tattoos can look great on very feminine girls, and then again, delicate work can look good on chunky chaps. Not usually keen on tribal stuff, although Mike Tyson's work on his face seems to really suit him.

Andrew

Don't like tattoos, I think they're macabre, but if it's not on me it's none of my business.

I have to admit that I don't like meat with tattoo's on it, ( I remember the bacon that used to come with a blue tattoo on it, and hairs ), and I certainly would not eat a Sunday roast that had a tattoo on it, whether it be a meat joint, roast spuds or a yorkshire pud.

:)

When the children of the tattoo generation grow up and see there parents smeary tattoos they aren't going to want them or to look like their parents, so I think it will skip a generation, but their children will get tattoo and repeat till fade....

Pete

Could be a lot in that - my father had a blurred old tat on his arm that certainly put me off.

(repeat till fade.. clevah :))

advertisement

Back