advertisement

What do you think of tattoo?

What a boring lot of old fa*ts you are. Tattoos on a man don't bother me, tattoos on a woman can be sexy depending on what and where.
And no I don't have any tattoos.

Sounds like I am in the minority, I love a beautiful tattooed woman but not that fussed about them in general. I try not to judge anyone by appearance and recognise many get tattoos to stand out as individuals but like all clan markings generally do the opposite so I don't have any.

8b27f4f4efa50fb4370e2fd09cc46026.jpg

Sounds like I am in the minority, I love a beautiful tattooed woman but not that fussed about them in general. I try not to judge anyone by appearance and recognise many get tattoos to stand out as individuals but like all clan markings generally do the opposite so I don't have any.

Grotesque

Along with wearing too many rings on fingers, numerous body tattoos used to be considered a high probability indicator of personality disorder in psych assessments.

Nowadays, it's just as likely that your average psychiatric clinician will have as much ink on their arse as their patients.

Fortunately, when regret settles in, Dr. Edward Turlington to the rescue...

https://vimeo.com/69310297

Craig

I have had 3 Tramp stamp parlours open up in my shopping district in the last 2 years.
Its funny that in the front window of 2 they advertise "Lazer Tattoo removal"
Waste of money they are.........donate the money to a charity.
If you must have a tramp stamp put it some place that we dont all have to see it when you show it off.
Prostitution, Drugs and Prison are all I associate them with Im afraid.
Is it art? yes/no Do you have something unique, most likely not, ubiquitous yes.
If you are Polynesian or Maori it has some cultural significance.

She's gorgeous and super hot but would look much better still without the tats IMHO...

In the past tattoo was only seen on gangster in Hong Kong. Ordinary people dared not to have tattoo on their bodies. Nowadays it is quite common to see young people with tattoo on their arms, legs and necks to show off. The culture has changed.

So, we have people who do not, and would not, have tattoos being judgemental about those who do.

Presumably the same people who would have a major hissy-fit if ethnic minorities were subject to such condemnation.

Maoris are both tattooed and a minority.

She's gorgeous and super hot but would look much better still without the tats IMHO...

She is going to look a bugger when she is 50 and the colours have lost their new crispness and clarity. Even the modern improved tattoo inks 'bleed' and the images start to look fuzzy and indistinct. Add two kids and two stone to her and she isn't going to pose in her underwear anymore.

Joe. ( who has two tattoos ) ( and no regrets )

I don't like them, but if other people think they look better with them, it's their life, their body, and their problem the day they want to remove them.

Mixed feelings really.

Im too scared to have any and if pushed I would say most of them make the wearer look as common as muck. It could well be a serious personality and attention seeking disorder.

However I have seen full arm tatoos with a great design and thought it looks cool. Mainly on men and it depends on the design

I appreciate a beautiful body for what it is. The tatooed woman is way OTT and I couldnt live with looking at that. It would annoy me because I feel she has ruined her natural look. It would do my head in and she would have to go :)

:D You are all 3 of course

Have these things become more acceptable? Yes.
Do I judge people with visible tats (lower arms, calves etc) yes.
Does that make me prejudiced? Yes.
Are there intelligent, hard working etc people with tats? Yes.
Is it daft to do this and endlessly blabber on about how you've designed it yourself and that it's got a special meaning for you but all other people with Chinese signs are tw@ts? Yes.

Does any of you t matter enough for me to call it 'disgusting? Certainly not.

Do you remember how did John Lennon paint his RR Phantom? To me this car became to be something else with its psycho loom. I don't suggest that a man with large tattoo stops to be human being. but I do think that something is really wrong with someone who destroys the natural look of his body in such a way.
The trigger for this thread was a young good looking fellow who was walking on the beach yesterday. No doubt that he "builds" his body in hard work. His right side from the upper chest to his bathing suit was paint with a huge ugly tattoo. As I was thinking how ugly it is, a young woman asked him to approach her because she wants to have a close look at his beautiful tattoo. I don't know if she was attracted by his tattoo or by his body, I thought that no matter how beautiful woman can be, no way that I touch her with a stick if she has this kind of big tattoo. Do you still think that I am crazy? :)

Arye

Same here. I also find tattoos on women a total turn off.
I do find it offensive that the op would judge someone... or their competence (to fly a plane in his example) by the presence of any body adornment though! I find this old fashioned , crazy and somehow quite right wing...

I judge several kinds of behavior that I don't like. Especially if behavior is by purpose shouts to the world. If you don't know - you too judge people by their appearance and it takes our mind no more than 15 seconds to decide who is the person in front of us when we meet him on the first time. If someone tells me that he doesn't judge people by their appearance, I don't believe him.
Sorry if this is a kind of judgement too......

Arye

She is going to look a bugger when she is 50 and the colours have lost their new crispness and clarity. Even the modern improved tattoo inks 'bleed' and the images start to look fuzzy and indistinct. Add two kids and two stone to her and she isn't going to pose in her underwear anymore.

Joe. ( who has two tattoos ) ( and no regrets )

The thing is, so what?

When the children of the tattoo generation grow up and see there parents smeary tattoos they aren't going to want them or to look like their parents, so I think it will skip a generation, but their children will get tattoo and repeat till fade....

Pete

Do you remember how did John Lennon paint his RR Phantom? To me this car became to be something else with its psycho loom. I don't suggest that a man with large tattoo stops to be human being. but I do think that something is really wrong with someone who destroys the natural look of his body in such a way.
The trigger for this thread was a young good looking fellow who was walking on the beach yesterday. No doubt that he "builds" his body in hard work. His right side from the upper chest to his bathing suit was paint with a huge ugly tattoo. As I was thinking how ugly it is, a young woman asked him to approach her because she wants to have a close look at his beautiful tattoo. I don't know if she was attracted by his tattoo or by his body, I thought that no matter how beautiful woman can be, no way that I touch her with a stick if she has this kind of big tattoo. Do you still think that I am crazy? :)

Arye

You are certainly overly interested in other people. What others do is their business not yours. Next stage you will be ridding this world of people you do not like.

Chill out. Find something else to create attention about on audio web forums

advertisement

Back