advertisement

I already have the original CD but as it is widely documented on line, it won't rip properly.
I'm hoping that there are no such problems with this remaster plus of course there is a bonus disc included as well :)

I remember I gave up trying to rip my copy but never bothered to check if it was a known issue, hopefully not with the new as you say.

Thanks all who’ve responded so far, there is so much out there I’ve not heard of and it’s as good recommendation as you can ask when someone is passionate enough about an artist enough to Pre-Order their next album, often unheard.

I’ll continue to check them out, this could get expensive but keep them coming.

Jim Sullivan - UFO
Rolling Blackouts CF - Sideways to New Italy
Neil Young - Homegrown
Khruangbin - Mordechai
Charlatans - Between 10th & 11th

Kelly Lee Owens - Inner Song, Dinked edition from Drift in Totnes.

Another new one to me. Thanks. I really like what I just saw (Lucid on KEXP) it reminded me of Grimes’ set on there way back before she was more famous for being Elon’s girlfriend. My favourite of hers was on Jools though;

PJ Harvey 'Dry' and Dry Demos - vinyl issues.

Divine Comedy 'A Short Album About Love' vinyl reissue.

Wife has some stuff ordered including Closer

I've got
Jx0FE4y.jpg

Bought the PG on RSD. The vinyl was almost unlistenable with surface noise but the download was good.

Been waiting for the new Steven Wilson for a while - gone back to January now I think.

Bought the PG on RSD. The vinyl was almost unlistenable with surface noise but the download was good.

Been waiting for the new Steven Wilson for a while - gone back to January now I think.
Yeah forgot we had Steven Wilson on pre order - think you are right 2021 release date now

Got a few LPs coming soon:

Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever - New Italy
Khruangbin - Mordecai
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Chunky Shrapnel

Looking forward to 'em!

Nothing. That is the beauty of tidal. When I find something I like I buy it after listening.

At the moment

Texas
London Grammar
Birdy
Crosby Stills Nash....
Amy Winehouse
Garbage
Taylor Swift

Last edited:

advertisement

Back