advertisement

What are you listening to right now #64

807f2076535c736fe479c98b9d478855cfc0aebf.jpeg

I've a CD with the corrected speed but am not sure I have anywhere near close enough pitch (or general hearing) to be able to tell the difference.

Is there a corrected vinyl edition?
I believe so. There's a typically, er, forensic Steve Hoffman forum thread somewhere.

I'm blessed with almost zero perception of pitch so happy to accept any OG KOBs from people whose golden ears are offended. I'll even cover postage.

Reactions: kjb
Leon Bridges - Coming Home, heard a track on Radio Paradise so exploring album. Slightly odd retro style production, olden days effects.

Lol ! Sounds awesome, I have to give that a listen.
Ach, I'm sorry! It doesn't actually exist. Just a wee joke....I really liked the photograph (my son took it at a sea-world centre) and I told him it would make a great album cover. So here's the album cover. Someone needs to write & record the music now.

PS: Apologies for de-railing the thread. Perhaps I should delete my post.

Ach, I'm sorry! It doesn't actually exist. Just a wee joke....I really liked the photograph (my son took it at a sea-world centre) and I told him it would make a great album cover. So here's the album cover. Someone needs to write & record the music now.

PS: Apologies for de-railing the thread. Perhaps I should delete my post.
😂 No leave it, you're absolutely right 👍

advertisement

Back