advertisement

What are you listening to right now #64

Worth the £cabbage if you already have it on normal formats?
It is really well done with the booklets and artwork on the album covers. An excellent sounding release, it being over four albums, the original was three. With the original being very expensive, I am pleased I took the plunge. I paid £83.50 off eBay, it is just something I really wanted, the over hundred prices I don’t think I would have.

Ni00OTE5LmpwZWc.jpeg

Gorky's Zygotic Mynci

It is really well done with the booklets and artwork on the album covers. An excellent sounding release, it being over four albums, the original was three. With the original being very expensive, I am pleased I took the plunge. I paid £83.50 off eBay, it is just something I really wanted, the over hundred prices I don’t think I would have.
will have a hunt, hhv have for £99, be very tempted around the £80.

Anthony Joseph is great and so underrated.

I realised I was standing next to him at a stall at a record fair last year and sheepishly said hello. "I see you have the same illness" he said gesturing at the expanse of dusty old records : )
Heard it on J-Z
Jazz Kerouac.

Do you have a true mono cartridge or are you summing?
Using my SPU Wood A stereo cartridge with a mono/stereo switch, which is pictured on the left side of the table. Trying to work out how best to add a mono cart to the set-up. Would be a lot simpler if Ortofon would make both mono and stereo versions of their carts like EMT do, then I could just plug in whichever one was required.

advertisement

Back