Label: EMI – 7243 8 59506 2 9, EMI – CDDEEPP 3
Format: CD, Album, Stereo
CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered, Stereo
All Media, 25th Anniversary Edition
Released: 1997
Genre: Rock
Style: Hard Rock

This turned up today. 1960 US mono.

I already had a 1966 Liberty stereo but it was a good price so a sneaky upgrade. I'm rather glad Jimmy Smith sold so many records that they're in plentiful supply. There aren't too many original RVG Blue Notes you can pick up for under a tenner : )

MC02NjI5LmpwZWc.jpeg

Some kind of special edition vinyl that I can't remember what it is.

I didn't really listen to Amy when she was alive though I'd occasionally see her beehive hairdo poking above the crowd the other side of the Good Mixer in Camden on a Friday night. My OH bought this on CD in the charity shop a couple of months ago and it's absolutely brilliant. I'm a plonker for not listening to her music before.

I didn't really listen to Amy when she was alive though I'd occasionally see her beehive hairdo poking above the crowd the other side of the Good Mixer in Camden on a Friday night. My OH bought this on CD in the charity shop a couple of months ago and it's absolutely brilliant. I'm a plonker for not listening to her music before.

I don't know if the CD has the same track listing, Paul, but this vinyl version has a second disc with some live studio tracks that are stunning. Worth the extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back