advertisement

What are you listening to right now #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Vinyl:
91URIwo7JpL._AC_UY218_.jpg

Have you tried the EPs and singles on Bandcamp?
One EP (chapter 2) and the singles are in 24/44.
No but I’ll give them a listen this weekend, thanks, There’s too much stuff out there at once now it’s all available online, was a lot easier reading NME/Mags, taping the J Peel show, making a list and spending the odd Sat afternoon in the record shop and WH.

R-4126519-1456192531-1114.jpeg.jpg

Released on this day in 1982

According to Discogs my nr mint copy with poster is worth £85, not that I'd ever sell it

Really? Blimey.
I occasionally have thoughts of flogging off my vinyl that's worth reasonable dosh; but can't quite bring myself to do it.

Really? Blimey.
I occasionally have thoughts of flogging off my vinyl that's worth reasonable dosh; but can't quite bring myself to do it.

Likewise mate, I could easily sell it , buy a recent pressing and trouser the change
However I bought it when it was released in my last year at school aged 15
it means too much to me

Really? Blimey.

Say an average of £12-14 a piece mid discogs price. I bet a lot of people are under-insured if anything happens on the total of their collections.

Likewise mate, I could easily sell it , buy a recent pressing and trouser the change
However I bought it when it was released in my last year at school aged 15
it means too much to me

Yup, saw them on that tour in Brighton - fond memories.

Say an average of £12-14 a piece mid discogs price. I bet a lot of people are under-insured if anything happens on the total of their collections.

When shopping round for insurance, I always get a "I'd better refer that to my superior" when I tell them how much I want to insure the collection (and hifi) for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back