advertisement

What are you listening to right now #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFX - Analord 01

R-385638-1165171889.jpeg.jpg

Crowded House - Dreamers Are Waiting
Not quite up there with their best work but a nice album nonetheless.

Blade Runner 2049 OST 2LP

It's going back to the shop. Snap, crackle, pop and click. Bah.

Last edited:
Charles Mingus - Cornell 1964. I finally own this on CD after listening to a downloaded copy for a few years. I’m now checking CD1 having had to attack it with rubbing compound to get it to play back properly (it was ‘preloved.’)

But I digress. I know I’m repeating myself but this is the greatest live album ever recorded. If you don’t believe me, I challenge you to tell me I’m wrong once you’ve listened to it all the way through.

KLF - Come Down Dawn. Qobuz 24/44 stream

Come Down Dawn is an alternate version of Chill Out and the second entry in the Samplecity Thru Trancentral series, released on 4 Feb 2021.
Much like its predecessor the album follows an imaginary trip along the southeast coast of the United States, albeit in the opposite direction this time, starting from Brooklyn, New York and arriving at Mexico City.
According to the official description published by The KLF Re-enactment Society Come Down Dawn is a pre-mix of Chill Out. Notable differences include the removal of previously included samples from other artists’ songs and the inclusion of the Virtual Reality Mix from What Time Is Love? (Remodelled & Remixed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back