advertisement

What are you listening to right now #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce - Tunnel of Love

“Well some girls like a handsome Dan or so good lookin’ Joe, on their arms some girls a sweet takin’ Romeo”.

Best lyrics Phil Lynott never wrote.

Great album.

.sjb

Electric Warrior - T.Rex with Marc Bolan.

9G45868.jpg

The Sisters of Mercy - The Reptile House E.P.
EP.
A Merciful Release. - 1983

Lovely pressing and still sounds great despite being played to death as a teen.
Rise and Reverberate.

That sounds good. No I certainly didn't mean to imply the SQ was compromised in the process, it was just the packaging that wasn't redone as far as I know. A great sounding record in my experience.
No I didn’t think you were implying anything, I was just showing that they put that track onto the Speakers Corner release and their pressings are usually all good (I also have Transformer, Can’t Buy A Thrill & Horses all of which are excellent), so all good!

Haim - Women in Music Pt 3

Bought this when it came out thought it was fine but have revisited it in the last few weeks and would say it's pretty good.

Sounds a bit rough around the edges and perhaps that was what put me off first time around?

Just watched “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” from the Concert for George, still makes me cry after all these years.

I have been given a bag of unwanted c.d’s.

Most are scratched to fluke, but I picked out a few for interest.

Never heard Linkin Park - this album is Living Things.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007YXLDIY/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

Awful, but I will listen to a few tracks.

I also have Lily Allen and Eminem to listen to, heard on the radio (not a fan), but never had a proper listen. Child #3 used to like Eminem, but I slagged off the new skool, as it was then.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Live Stiffs Live Stiff Records GET1

R-1791642-1513803393-2077.jpeg.jpg

The Wonderful World of Wreckless Eric Stiff Records SEEZ 9 on green vinyl

latest

Does anyone have a full set of Stiff Records LPs?

Nope, I only have a few. Still annoyed that I gave Lene Lovich to my sister decades ago,

MFP release of Live Stiffs is the one I have, I like the faces in comparison to your copy.

R-1176908-1198496151.jpeg.jpg

More Images

Various ‎– Live Stiffs
Label:
Music For Pleasure ‎– MFP 50445, Stiff Records ‎– MFP 50445
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo
UK
Released:
Genre:
Rock
Style:
New Wave,

Seez 1, damned, damned, damned is quite valuable apparenly. I only have the more famous ones, Ian Dury, those two above, Elvis Costello, Madness, Pogues...

Forgot Madness were on Stiff, I have the first album.

I never liked The Damned, my loss I reckon.

Just had a glag.
The Feelies, Costello and that’s it.
Quite a few singles though. Haven’t got the motivation to spend hours flicking through that lot.

didn’t realise that Rachel Sweet was on Stiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back