advertisement

What are you listening to right now #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off on one now.
Double vinyl.
Porcupine_tree_in_absentia.jpg

...someone snoring!
LOL! I'm pretty drowsy at the moment (early mornings, lateish nights) and to see that gave me a jolt... at least it wasn't me though. :D

Or is it that bit on The Rolling Stones' Their Satanic Majesties Request album, between 2000 Man and Sing This All Together? ;)

I've got Hendrix's Band Of Gypsys documentary DVD going at the moment, so I'm doing three things at once - listening, watching bits and typing (or four, if you count trying to stay conscious!)

The Voice with my family.

But it's ok, I immunised myself earlier with Sonny Rollins's Newk's Time. Effortlessly rhythmic and creative.

Unlike The Voice....

Mang Dynasty - After Dark (Dub)

From the Piccadilly Records 2014 sampler. TBH, it's gone 2am and I really ought to go to bed but I've been busy ripping CDs to iTunes. Now half way through "S" and all artwork (except some classical) is updated.

Physical Graffiti Covered, the freebie with the latest Mojo - an unexpected pleasure.

Alfred Schnittke.
Concerto Grosso No.3 for two violins,harpsichord and Strings.
Deborah Nemtanu and Sarah Nemtanu, Orchestre de Chambre de Paris, Sascha Goetzel.

10,00 Maniacs - Our Time in Eden.
My favourite Maniacs album, it's brill; it doesn't seem to get the praise it, IMO, deserves.

Joni Mitchell, Both sides now. Fantastic album, her voice has natured beautifully and she sounds stunning, great recording to boot.

Steven Wilson - Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I already like it more than Raven.
Especially Perfect Life (Grand Union Mix)....well I suppose I would being a narrowboater and passing Blackbird's Moor in Hemel many times :)
Driven the Mrs mad all WE.

Beethoven Pastorale, von Karajan/Berlin Phil.
Pink Floyd, The Wall.
Paolo Nutini, Caustic Love.
Antonio Forcione In Concert,
Vivaldi Four Seasons, ASMF/Marriner/Loveday
Dire Straits, Dire Straits.
All because I've just fitted a new red belt to my Planar 3, and trying to compare against my white belt, but no positive conclusions as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back