advertisement

What are you listening to right now # 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Knopfler's "Screenplaying" album
Track #5 ("The Long Road" from the movie 'Cal')

Last edited by a moderator:
My newly acquired deluxe edition, digitally remastered copy of Paul Wellers Wild Wood. A definite improvement on the original recording and well worth the cost :)

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on the forum. I'm listening to Band of Gypsys - Who Knows right now. The track is perfect as musical and composition, but i love the scats in this one. They're so sweet.

I have never listened the song in that quality before. I borrowed a Buffalo DAC from a seller to replace with my Hegel HD2. Sound is amazing. It's faster more 10 times from Hegel HD2.

Jon Hassell / City: Works of Fiction. 2LP. Just delivered by Burning Shed and it seems to have about another 3 albums worth of bonus material which is nice.

Jon Hassell / City: Works of Fiction. 2LP. Just delivered by Burning Shed and it seems to have about another 3 albums worth of bonus material which is nice.

Oh good, maybe mine will have arrived today *fingers crossed*

As a client hasn't turned up (nor contacted me, the rude git), I'm fiddling around re-editing Talking Heads - I Zimbra

Fujiya & Miyagi - Artificial Sweeteners, another cracking slab of krauty/electropop.
Rather looking forward to seeing them in Brighton on Friday.

Chulahoma: The Songs of Junior Kimbrough by the Black Keys.

Fantastic blues done really well by the keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back