advertisement

What are you listening to right now # 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie Haden/Paul Motian - Etudes

One I didn't know until Haden's recent passing prompted the purchase in tribute, as it were.

Excellent chilled out Jazz.

White Wedding.

And surprised at how it really sounds, compared to how I always thought it sounded. Interesting how most of the vocal delivery is closer to crooning than a "rebel Yell".

Not the only New Wave/ post-punk track that just sounds poppy when you revisit it of course.

A

White Wedding.

And surprised at how it really sounds, compared to how I always thought it sounded. Interesting how most of the vocal delivery is closer to crooning than a "rebel Yell".

Not the only New Wave/ post-punk track that just sounds poppy when you revisit it of course.

A
Cracking track though!

Playing my Spotify rock playlist ... currently on Marillion's track Just For The Record with synths laid on so thick in the bridge I can actually see dry ice and coloured lights! Great track.

Its hot, its 27ºC out there so the curtains are drawn and we are annoying sheep with Kruder & Dorfmeister, the K&D sessions through all four speakers and two subs. Really really fookin loud.

Hot cuppa (Why do we Brits do this to ourselves?) and a juicy Pax Ploom are putting me in the direction of Lee Scratch Perry vs the Orb in a bit. Might have a look at Back on the controls, look stood thanks for the heads up.

Black Keys - Turn Blue. If you don't know it, imagine that the Article Monkeys managed to make a decent album. This would be it.

LSP was excellent wylton, just bought the full fat CD on amazon as I saw Lee Perry Play in San Francisco a few years ago.

And now Ott & The All-Seeing I: Live At Terminal West

Close muggy and cloudy: gonna storm here. Need some water to fill the tanks.

I love /music and using it as a launchpad... oh all this talk of Shackleton makes me think of putting on Appleblim and Ramadanman. Void [number i forget]. yeah, then check out Deliverance, if its out there...

thnaks

I love /music and using it as a launchpad... oh all this talk of Shackleton makes me think of putting on Appleblim and Ramadanman. Void [number i forget]. yeah, then check out Deliverance, if its out there...

thnaks

Void 23, the Carl Craig re-edit for preference. It's a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back