advertisement

What are you doing to minimise catching or spreading Covid-19

I imagine I will minimise my options by ending up in A&E later tonight, such is the force and regularity with which I am bashing my head against a wall.

I've been going on the Tokyo trains every day, no choice. No masks or tests available (Olympics far more important) but the sauna and Glenlivet 15 are seemingly keeping me alive.

WFH. Waitrose close, pubs n restaurants close. Sorted.

m5 south close. Although my Devon haven no more safe, since my old school and Church where I did Wedding 2.0 both been closed due to infections.

REMOTE dartmoor or Exmoor still looks good for wild camping.

As a daily train commuter into Manchester, I am just avoiding touching my face, and washing my hands more.

Oh and today was a day where I didn’t feel like using the ticket machine, so Trainline app it is...

Are you really though Roger?

Trying to self quarantine. Utterly impossible over here. I watched 4 hours of CNN last night for the elections but all they talked about was the bloody virus.

I've now booked a ticket to a remote SE Asian Island (for the 19th) so at least I won't be able to understand what they are talking about. They certainly have no television and I don't think they have wifi. Am booked for almost a month. That's the annual holiday gone but no doubt they will send us home soon anyway...

I've now booked a ticket to a remote SE Asian Island (for the 19th) so at least I won't be able to understand what they are talking about. They certainly have no television and I don't think they have wifi. Am booked for almost a month. That's the annual holiday gone but no doubt they will send us home soon anyway...

Go for a Cruise - they`ll be really cheap now and you`ll probably get an extra fortnight at no extra charge.

Just got off a fairly full EasyJet flight into Belfast, they give a C19 Safety talk now pre-flight, wasn’t clear what we could do once they’d told us tho.. I didn’t wear my N95 mask btw

advertisement

Back