advertisement

Well done Andy Murray!

To quote myself from last month.

Andy Murray will win this year's men's event. He has matured to the point where he says Wimbledon is not such a big deal in the larger scheme of things ie his best friend who is very seriously ill.

If he is being honest here, and he is IMO an honest guy, then he is destined to win. C'mon Andy.

Feel quite emotional, better go out for a run.

Djockovic looked tired, probably after his amazing semi final win over Del Potro. Well done Andy Murray for taking advantage and rewriting history.

It's official, the BBC has announced that the small rise named after Britain's last winner has been renamed 'Murray Mound'

Greatest Scottish sporting achievement since 1967. There was a time when I thought it was rotten luck for Andy to be born around the same time as 3 of the greatest tennis players ever, but he has continued to improve more than any of them.

I thought it could slip away in the third set, but he kept his self belief to achieve sporting immortality, well played Andy.

100% Scottish performance, more like!! ;)

Yo, Andy - well done, ma man. The people of Dunblane will be proud of ye! Top class - always knew you had it in you :) :) :cool:

What an historic day for English tennis!

At the rate he is moving South he'll be a bloody Aussie before morning.

advertisement

Back