advertisement

War declared, Israel v Palestine...

Ballistic missiles have not been confirmed yet.

I see yes. Bbc getting a bit excited was it?

Well then more likely they're using smaller ones, launched from their proxy twunts. I guess it all hinges on whether they use the bigass one actually from Iran, or not. Jeepers.

Our fight is to support Ukraine. Israel has made it's own problems with the ultra right wing government. The US won't get this and if not managed properly our grand childern could be learning Russian, Chinese and Cyrillics. Worrying times which seem to be controlled by the club of dictators .

Why in hell are we involved in this? WTF are RAF jets doing there? This is none of our business. Screw Israel. They created this situation with a genocide entirely of their making. We should back right away from Netanyahu and his destructive far-right rage. This is not our fight.
On the other hand, if RAF jets can shoot down a few Iranian drones and help prevent Israeli casualties, Israel will not be obliged to respond. The Iranian spokesman at the UN this morning said that with this attack, for Iran the "matter is closed." So if Israel does not respond we are back to square one.

Our fight is to support Ukraine. Israel has made it's own problems with the ultra right wing government. The US won't get this and if not managed properly our grand childern could be learning Russian, Chinese and Cyrillics. Worrying times which seem to be controlled by the club of dictators .

If not “managed properly” any surviving grand children will have have more on their plate than having language lessons

Biden tells Netanyahu US won’t support counterattack against Iran: Report

[Biden knows exactly what caused this, a missile strike that destroyed Iran’s consulate building in Damascus a couple of weeks ago.]

The US president told the Israeli prime minister during a call yesterday that the US will not support any Israeli counterattack against Iran, Axios has cited a senior White House official as saying.
Joe Biden also told Benjamin Netanyahu the joint defensive actions by Israel, the US and other countries in the region led to the repelling of the Iranian attack, according to the White House official.
“You got a win. Take the win,” the US president told Netanyahu, according to the official.
The official said that when Biden told Netanyahu that the US would not take in any offensive operations against Iran and would not support such operations, the Israeli prime minister said he understood.

On the other hand, if RAF jets can shoot down a few Iranian drones and help prevent Israeli casualties, Israel will not be obliged to respond. The Iranian spokesman at the UN this morning said that with this attack, for Iran the "matter is closed." So if Israel does not respond we are back to square one.
Innitially I agreed with Tony that why on earth are the RAF getting involved?? Spewing bile at Sunak the puppet so I was. But in the light of day I can see why, & I agree with Paul right here. Minimise the effect of these drones- & IDF might just might be persuaded not to go ape in retaliating. No moral argument if it did, & things simmer down.

Trouble is there's a maniac putinesque warlord in charge, netanyahu, clinging on to stay PM. So he will likely retaliate despite the RAF helping out.

Capt

Israel retaliation by murdering many thousand of innocent civilians and children, deliberately starving everyone else, razing every building in an entire territory, ethic cleansing, genocide and war crimes is “self defence”.

Iranian retaliation that kills no one is an act of unjustified aggression

Israel retaliation by murdering many thousand of innocent civilians and children, deliberately starving everyone else, razing every building in an entire territory, ethic cleansing, genocide and war crimes is “self defence”.

Iranian retaliation that kills no one is an act of unjustified aggression

Is this what you're advocating should happen-?

RAF covered for /filled in for US airforce ongoing actions against ISIS. What struck me was watching US media last night the Iranian action was clearly described as in response to the Israeli 1/4 attack.

Is this what you're advocating should happen-?
I haven't advocated anything in that post.

Merely pointed out some rank hypocrisy.

A rank hypocrisy that supports genocide, state induced famine and utter devastation of the region of millions of brown people, but condemns any retaliation against the israeli state instigating that genocide, famine and devastation.

We can get British war planes in the air within seconds to provide protection and succour to war criminals, but we can‘t deliver a cheese sandwich or humanitarian aid into Gaza

If I were to advocate anything, it would be to cease providing support to an apartheid colonial settler regime intent on illegally removing an indigenous population by the use of extraordinary violence.

Any support we give to Israel should be diverted to Ukraine

Jeremy Bowen on Kuenesburg just now

“This is an excellent morning for Netanyahu”

This is *the* problem

I will be amazed if Israel does not respond because it seems beyond them to make a mature decision. Iran has made it clear that from their perspective 'the matter is closed'; and it could be but it won't be.

advertisement

Back