advertisement

War declared, Israel v Palestine...

After the zionist lies it now seems 695 Israeli civilians and 71 foreigners died on 7th October.
If you don't mind my asking what is the source for these figures. Have Israel acknowledged how many of these were as a result of 'friendly fire'??

Regards

Richard

US officials say Israel amassed enough troops in Rafah to launch full-scale invasion

Two senior Biden administration officials say the Israeli military has gathered enough troops at the edge of Rafah city to launch a full-scale invasion in the coming days.
However, US officials are unsure if the Israeli military will proceed with a ground invasion after Biden warned that he would withhold arms shipments to Israel if they were to take that step, CNN reports.
The unnamed officials quoted by CNN added that Israel has “not come anywhere close” to making adequate preparations for evacuating Rafah’s population before any invasion, such as “building infrastructure related to food, hygiene and shelter”.

If you don't mind my asking what is the source for these figures. Have Israel acknowledged how many of these were as a result of 'friendly fire'??

Regards

Richard
France 24. I think they are quoting from Bituah Leumi, Israel Social Security. There were a total of 36 under age 18.
No information on how many killed by Israelis themselves.
Wild propaganda distortions of the truth from Israel Govt initially.

Israeli forces have attacked humanitarian aid convoys and buildings in the Gaza Strip at least eight times since October despite being given coordinates to ensure their protection, Human Rights Watch (HRW) has said in a new report.

At least 31 aid workers and their companions were killed, the international rights group said in a new report published on Tuesday.

France 24. I think they are quoting from Bituah Leumi, Israel Social Security. There were a total of 36 under age 18.
No information on how many killed by Israelis themselves.
Wild propaganda distortions of the truth from Israel Govt initially.
About 1200 people were savagely murdered by Hamas on Oct.7. Plus 250-odd taken hostage.

The France 24 story gives these figures:

695 Israeli civilians
373 Israeli service men and women
71 Foreigners
4 Missing

The total is 1143, very close to the "about 1,200" figure given by Israel 3 days after the massacre, in which Hamas members also tortured, raped and shot babies.
As for deaths by "friendly fire," they were probably only a dozen or so, and in any case the direct result of Hamas' raid into Israel.

So where are the "Wild propaganda distortions" you denounce?

I'd say the propaganda is suggesting that only 695 were killed.

Serving members of an occupying force are legitimate targets, hamas should not have attacked nor killed innocent civilians

About 1200 people were savagely murdered by Hamas on Oct.7. Plus 250-odd taken hostage.

The France 24 story gives these figures:

695 Israeli civilians
373 Israeli service men and women
71 Foreigners
4 Missing

The total is 1143, very close to the "about 1,200" figure given by Israel 3 days after the massacre, in which Hamas members also tortured, raped and shot babies.
As for deaths by "friendly fire," they were probably only a dozen or so, and in any case the direct result of Hamas' raid into Israel.

So where are the "Wild propaganda distortions" you denounce?

I'd say the propaganda is suggesting that only 695 were killed.

Serving members of an occupying force are legitimate targets, hamas should not have attacked nor killed innocent civilians
They were not an "occupying force" but Israeli military on Israeli territory, as recognized by all international authorities. There was also no war on at the time. So it was just cross-border murder, as it was for the civilians.

They were not an "occupying force" but Israeli military on Israeli territory, as recognized by all international authorities. There was also no war on at the time. So it was just cross-border murder, as it was for the civilians.
Yes, but you know and I know, and all right thinking people know that that's toss, and they were an occupying force applying an apartheid regime to an unwilling populace

BS every IDF is far more a legitimate target than 99% of the 35,000 murders in Gaza.
War ? No it is not war it is 75 years of the most advanced military SAVAGELY murdering civilians.

Yes, but you know and I know, and all right thinking people know that that's toss, and they were an occupying force applying an apartheid regime to an unwilling populace
I think you are in a kind of ideological fantasy-land, with all "right thinking people" being those few who agree with you. You are quite free to think that Israel should not exist and should never have been invented, that's fine. But it does and was. And while you could, if you really wanted to, speak of "an unwilling population" in the West Bank, this is certainly not the case in Israel proper.

And while you could, if you really wanted to, speak of "an unwilling population" in the West Bank, this is certainly not the case in Israel proper.

Do you think it's a matter of fact that the people in the occupied territories were unwilling to be occupied and be subjected to the regime which Israel imposed? If so, it's not a question of "if you really wanted to." It's a question of truth.

^^ Israel proper ? What is Israel proper ? What is Israel improper ??
A zionist apologist thinks he knows what Palestinians think. The arrogance of zionists on full display.

I think you are in a kind of ideological fantasy-land, with all "right thinking people" being those few who agree with you. You are quite free to think that Israel should not exist and should never have been invented, that's fine.

Well just focus in on the way Israel occupied various territories, and the way it treated people there. Do you think the Israelis behaved in a morally acceptable way? I don't.. Do you think only "a few" people think that what they have been doing is reprehensible? I don't.

You won't focus on the issues being discussed, you won't respond to direct questions. I can't help but think that you believe that Israel's actions are justifiable morally. If so, I think it would be more honourable for you to say so. Then we'll know what we're dealing with, what your values are. But maybe you're ashamed.

I think you are in a kind of ideological fantasy-land, with all "right thinking people" being those few who agree with you. You are quite free to think that Israel should not exist and should never have been invented, that's fine. But it does and was. And while you could, if you really wanted to, speak of "an unwilling population" in the West Bank, this is certainly not the case in Israel proper.
Ok, lets take this crap piece by piece...
"Those few"...wordwide marches, hundreds of thousands in London, peace camps at universities all around the world, the protests at Eurovision...christ there's even a Palastinian support camp sprung up in Bangor, the town a few miles from me. I think you might just have to come to terms that people who think like me are not just not "few", but constitute a worldwide majority now. There is ****all in support of your genocide that I can see, unless you count the attacks on aid convoys.
Israel should not exist...well, you're putting words into my mouth there. But since you raise it, presumably you think the shitshow they've made of it, their aggression and suppression, merits second thoughts as to legitimacy enjoyed?
Finally, your last sentence - you can no doubt find a few Palestinians who welcome their israeli overlords? Links, please.

advertisement

Back