advertisement

Vibrating muscle roller

The 'Thing' arrived last night and l had a go- yowser! Really got into:) the Knotberg which resides in my shoulder- actually feels better this morning- going to have another go this evening.

Brilliant, I'm glad you like it. I must admit, I scoffed when I first saw it. If you lie down on a firm cushion to add to the pressure it works a treat.

edit. this could be the cheapest upgrade ever recommended on pfm. :D

Brilliant, I'm glad you like it. I must admit, I scoffed when I first saw it. If you lie down on a firm cushion to add to the pressure it works a treat.

edit. this could be the cheapest upgrade ever recommended on pfm. :D

:)

You may laugh, but after experimenting with foam and multi-part rollers, I've settled on a fairly thin diameter wooden rolling-pin to keep my legs moving between training. Note that I don't actually use this particular rolling-pin for cooking duties!

You may laugh, but after experimenting with foam and multi-part rollers, I've settled on a fairly thin diameter wooden rolling-pin to keep my legs moving between training. Note that I don't actually use this particular rolling-pin for cooking duties!

I got told off for using the rolling pin, so I bought the Tiger-Tail. Keeps me moving between runs.

Reactions: JTC

Not laughing l thought about this too.... unfortunately the current Mrs Tarzan if she would have seen me using it on my back may have used it on my head.....

Just a little update on the Massager did not use it over the course of the weekend and Knotberg is making itself known:mad:, busted out the Massager and feel good again- totally recommended.:D

advertisement

Back