advertisement

USB cable makes a difference shock!

There's nothing balanced about your arguments though, in response to any questions you just post any old bumph you find via google.

Are you actually ever going to answer my question?

No it's all part of arguing, you put across an opinion and I counter it etc etc, so far you have done absolutely zero to backup your claims.

I will accept that you do not have the understanding to justify your claims or answer my question then.

Money can be made and businesses can thrive selling things so long as people can be convinced to buy it. Exotic wood cable lifters, little metal bowls that soak up bad sound and replace it with good sound, little mysterious monoliths that you put in and around your CD player to make it sound better. Magnetic bracelets, healing crystals, etc. Can these examples put an end to the 'how can a whole industry of digital cables be based on BS...' line of reasoning?

I don't think it's a matter of being convinced to buy Foo, I think it's more of a "make it and they will come" approach.

They
being consumers who buy as the consequence of compulsion rather than need or even true desire.

When we decided to by a car and choose to upgrade the wheels from 16 to 18 in rims it will not make the car go faster. But it will make the owner happy. Ergo it’s the person who’s buying it that decides, we do not need to be crusaders or the saviours of the hifi community. It’s phoolish to think one sides corrrect.

No it's all part of arguing, you put across an opinion and I counter it etc etc, so far you have done absolutely zero to backup your claims.

I will accept that you do not have the understanding to justify your claims or answer my question then.

As patronising as ever...... Remind me of your argument please?

... Ergo it’s the person who’s buying it that decides, we do not need to be crusaders or the saviours of the hifi community.
Then why do we have so many threads about these topics? It's your money! Do what makes you happy -- don't make people prove your case (or otherwise)!

This Isn't my thread, it was started by a dealer to mock those who do think they make a difference...
Whether or not you started the thread I stand behind my opinion that you should do whatever you like and not require consensus. Shall I copy and paste this into your thread? :)

advertisement

Back