advertisement

US bombs Syria

Here's another opinion piece I'd like you to consider. Don't dismiss him because some call loony of him ( yeah he can be scary ) and right wing ( which in some ways he is ). You probably disagree with him on many matters social and economic. I do too sometimes, other times not. But take a listen to his logic here. Its pretty good. He doesn't and I don't have hard information about the exact nature of the gas attacks and neither do the newsreaders you here. Just listen to his reasoning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you get past his overwrought presentational style, you'll find that his reasoning is flawed from about 2 minutes onwards.

But as he's another right-wing conspiracy whack-job, you'll defend him.

He said things I didn't like. But by and large I thought he was right.

I think you'd be stupid to see this in terms of right-left teams. And there you go, just like I thought some people would do, you're dismissing him because of it and you're pulling out of "whack-job".

Jut watch it folks and have a mind of your own. Stephan doesn't have to be right all of the time - and he isn't - but he makes a good argument here. Forget right and left.

I knew I'd get this reaction and no doubt I'll get more. I just laugh at it now. Its empty.

Also, if you take a look at the posting times folks and the length of the video, he hasn't even watched it ! hahahaha

I would debate the fundamental flaw in his argument but it's wasted effort - you'll just post some b*llocks from Infowars or the like.

You're not interested in discussion.

I don't take my ideas from Infowars. I do watch bits and pieces of it because its funny. Sometimes Alex says things well but by and large it would be a very poor source of information. Stephan Molyneux I have much more regard for. I agree with some, not others. But he is usually good in his talks.

I bet Google shares went up a good few points today as every idiotic gobshite with a YouTube channel will have made use of it to "educate" their brainless legions. Click, click, click... yay! Revenue!

Actually very big NO, Tony, if you were to have kept up with what's been happening ( very suspiciously ! ) at Youtube, regarding ads and channel revenue streams.

Here's another opinion piece I'd like you to consider. Don't dismiss him because some call loony of him ( yeah he can be scary ) and right wing ( which in some ways he is ). You probably disagree with him on many matters social and economic. I do too sometimes, other times not. But take a listen to his logic here. Its pretty good. He doesn't and I don't have hard information about the exact nature of the gas attacks and neither do the newsreaders you here. Just listen to his reasoning.

The main question this raises is how do you find the time to watch all this sh*te? That video is 39 minutes long! If you linked to an article I could skim it in a few seconds before deciding whether I want to give it any further thought. Can cats read?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can read.

My favourite writers are :

Joseph P Farrell

Richard Dolan

George Orwell

The latter two are left but they get it on the things I fight for.

Btw what you just stated is the "main question" isn't a question at all. Why do you find time to post on forums I might say too. I decide how to split my time between talks, tv shows, masturbation and staring at the wall. Its up to me.

ps - I anticipate the fun you're going to have calling out the first two writers :D

You can start a thread about Israel and the Palestinians, but I suggest that you check it with Tony first... (-:

Arye
I'll pass, thanks Arye. For what it's worth I appreciated your contributions to those threads even if I often disagreed with them. It was certainly beneficial to get an insider's perspective on why Israel might feel justified in taking the actions it did.

I can read.

My favourite writers are :

Joseph P Farrell

Richard Dolan

George Orwell

The latter two are left but they get it on the things I fight for.

Btw what you just stated is the "main question" isn't a question at all. Why do you find time to post on forums I might say too. I decide how to split my time between talks, tv shows, masturbation and staring at the wall. Its up to me.

ps - I anticipate the fun you're going to have calling out the first two :D
Woof!

I'm struggling to see why Assad, with all eyes from the West on him, would do something so stupid & obvious. Rebels have used Sarin before in Syria in an attempt to attract such attention.

I agree and the Peter Hitchins article makes a lot of sense.

The current alleged Sarin attack by Assad is like an updated version of WMD, to try and get America, and therefore the UK, into an out an out war with Syria. The problem is Russia is in the way.

The evidence for the alleged Sarin attack has not come from an independent source, that's for sure.

Why is America heading for a regime change in Syria? Iran is building a gas pipeline through Syria to supply Europe. Trump hates Iran and doesn't want the country to generate any money. He calls it "The world's number one terrorist state."

Jack

I'll pass, thanks Arye. For what it's worth I appreciated your contributions to those threads even if I often disagreed with them. It was certainly beneficial to get an insider's perspective on why Israel might feel justified in taking the actions it did.

The problem is that this kind of debates are leading the PFM to places that Tony doesn't want to see in his own private site.

You can, if you wish, address me in the private box, I'll give you my mail and we can debate freely.

Arye

Like that too. Well spoken piece on the morality of the conflict and the absence of arab leadership.

The conflict needs to end - and it might in the proposed peace talks.
Her piece does not and cannot answer who did the gas attack.
We can just agree that it was awful and that the conflict should be encouraged to end.

We OUGHT, not to jump to make the conflict worse and prolonged and certainly not act in a way that aids the Islamist rebels.

As for what Tony likes or not on his site. He can choose to delete or forbid ( if he'll actually bother to specify ! ) and he can get rid of anyone he likes. Enjoy your echo chamber then.

In the meantime, I just laugh nowadays at the various weak dismissals and kneejerks against postings, videos and the "wrong" speakers, that come from the usual suspects here. Many of whom, oh so superior ( not ) and up their own arses.

Kid yourselves all you like. But I wish more of you would be more open minded.

As for what Tony likes or not on his site. He can choose to delete or forbid ( if he'll actually bother to specify ! ) and he can get rid of anyone he likes. Enjoy your echo chamber then.

In the meantime, I just laugh nowadays at the various weak dismissals and kneejerks against postings, videos and the "wrong" speakers, that come from the usual suspects here. Many of whom, oh so superior ( not ) and up their own arses.

Kid yourselves all you like. But I wish more of you would be more open minded.

If the thread is about Israel/Palestine conflict, then it is one thing. This thread is not.

Arye

advertisement

Back