advertisement

Upcoming concerts...

I can't go unfortunately but this looks like an interesting bill for a good cause at the Union Chapel.

Amos Trust in association with Palestine Music Expo and FORM present a fundraising evening of music, spoken word and film for Palestine.

Performing Live:
— Adnan Joubran
— Alabaster Deplume
— Beth Rowley
— Foy Vance
— Mogwai
— Nadine Shah

Reading:
— Brian Eno
— Maxine Peake
— David Holmes

Pictish Trail has just announced some September dates, on sale tomorrow - currently deciding between London, Brighton, or Oxford.

Just grabbed tickets for Erland Cooper at Turner Sims in November.
The last time I saw him in Brighton was pretty magical, so I've high hopes for this.

Dennis Greaves and Mark Feltham (nine below zero).
Acoustic set at Ipswich St Clements art centre tonight.
Couple of pints at Briarbank brewery first (they make some very nice dark ales) then on to the concert :cool:

Theatre of Hate on tour again, so it would be rude not to, so Saturday 13th in Newcastle, and 17th in Stockton ( the Georgian theatre is a great small venue).

Ha! We've only just realised that our anniversary celebration this Thursday will be going to see Orbital - we're such romantics.

...and the following weekend, which will be twenty nine years since we met, we'll be going out raving at ALFOS in Brixton...

Public Service Broadcasting
Tour

Death Songbook, Paraorchestra with Brett Anderson, Charles Hazlewood and Gweno this Friday at Manchester’s Aviva Studio

Last edited:
Ha! We've only just realised that our anniversary celebration this Thursday will be going to see Orbital - we're such romantics.

...and the following weekend, which will be twenty nine years since we met, we'll be going out raving at ALFOS in Brixton...
Congratulations - happy anniversary!

advertisement

Back