advertisement

Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC/Sky " Putin has put his nuclear deterrent forces on High Alert as a result of western aggression". Not sure exactly what that means, but doesnt sound great!

Dont know how they know, but are also suggesting he is no longer taking advice/counsel from those around him.

Putin’s bluff is being called out and he’s panicking. This could go many ways, his bluff is called, the wiser heads in Russia “remove” him, or it could get very messy. Dangerous times, but Putin must be stopped.

Just heard from my son in Hamburg. German tv has announced that because of the restrictions being imposed by nato and eu Putin has instructed nuclear arsenal be made ready.
Tin hat time or perhaps day of the jackal might be a solution.

https://kyivindependent.com/

Sunday, February 2715:36
BREAKING: Ukraine confirms peace talks with Russia today.

During a phone call with Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko, Zelensky agreed that the Ukrainian delegation would meet with the Russian delegation without preconditions on the Ukrainian-Belarusian border, near the Pripyat River.

Well, glad that Ursula can make a speech in three languages, because she's utterly inept at pretty much anything else. Under the similarly useless Merkel she was complicit the degeneration of the once mighty Bundeswehr into something that even its own commander openly declares an embarrassment.

There was much gnashing of teeth and wailing on this forum a few weeks ago at the end of the Merkel era. No politician is as culpable for the appeasement of Putin to her own political and her country's mercantile self-interest as she is. The has abased and disgraced both Germany and Europe, and I would go so far as to say has betrayed Ukraine by her permissiveness to Putin.

I do hope that those who held her in such high regard here give themselves time for reflection, if they can take pause from Russian cash and the tories for long enough.
Let’s see your party hand back the money they received from Putin’s bagmen- even as a gesture. Let’s see your party finally remove stolen Russian money from British safe havens.

During a phone call with Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko, Zelensky agreed that the Ukrainian delegation would meet with the Russian delegation without preconditions on the Ukrainian-Belarusian border, near the Pripyat River.

I take it Zelensky wont be there in person? If he is best not accept a coffee - surely remotely would be safer.

During a phone call with Belarusian President Alexauder Lukashenko, Zelensky agreed that the Ukrainian delegation would meet with the Russian delegation without preconditions on the Ukrainian-Belarusian border, near the Pripyat River.
I'm surprised he's agreed to anything suggested by Lukashenko, who is a Russian stooge. He needs to be very careful.

Putin orders Russian nuclear forces to be put on alert (BBC news). This can’t carry on, somebody take him out FFS.

Putin orders Russian nuclear forces to be put on alert (BBC news). This can’t carry on, somebody take him out FFS.

Hopefully our's are all stocked up, out at sea and safe. They seem to have been parked up a lot lately as if you need four to guarantee one being functional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back