advertisement

UK Landscape Photographer of the Year 2022

Many congratulations. I wish I had your eye - you should have a book of your own, or have I missed it?

(+ belated Birthday wishes.)

Many congratulations. I wish I had your eye - you should have a book of your own, or have I missed it?

(+ belated Birthday wishes.)

That's incredibly kind David - thank you! :)

I did self-publish a couple of zines as part of the zine exchange on this forum organised by @Mr Perceptive (see below) but sadly I don't have any left as they sold out.

I have got another in the works, but it's a longer and more ambitious project, so will take a while longer I'm afraid.

50517607097_c31886c3da_h.jpg

50086840776_b4a381e6ac_b.jpg

50086255388_da07e11921_b.jpg

50086268523_d20b55324d_b.jpg

50086255283_1d051bc009_b.jpg

Fantastic news @Lefty and very much deserved. You are a very skilled photographer, producing some fantastic images that are brilliantly composed

'The Scenic Route' is a really lovely image, would also work very well in black and white I would of thought

Do you mind sharing which site you use to produce your Zines

Best wishes

GB

Fantastic news @Lefty and very much deserved. You are a very skilled photographer, producing some fantastic images that are brilliantly composed

'The Scenic Route' is a really lovely image, would also work very well in black and white I would of thought

Do you mind sharing which site you use to produce your Zines

Best wishes

GB

Thank you for the kind words GB! :) Much appreciated.

Of course - I used Mixam for my Zines. Highly recommended.

Happy to help if you have any more questions.

I'm late to this too.

Some stunning work, I've just spent the morning enjoying it. Thank you, well done!

advertisement

Back