advertisement

UK Landscape Photographer of the Year 2022

Lefty

Trade: Amar Sood Photo
Well blow me over sidweways! I've just found out that I managed to sneak not one, but two images into the prestigious UK Landscape Photographer of the Year competition! :)

• "Stevington Windmill" was commended in the Classic View category
  • “The Scenic Route” was commended in the Your View category.

Both images have also won a place in the Awards Book and I am very much looking forward to seeing them in print.

What a wonderful present for my *ahem 40th ahem* birthday weekend!

All of the winning images can be viewed here: https://www.lpoty.co.uk/gallery/2022

Stevington Windmill by Amar Sood, on Flickr

The Scenic Route by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Amar

Amar, are your pictures going to be in the exhibition touring railway stations?

Good question - I'm not sure to be honest! Last year they told me specifically, that my images would be, but they haven't mentioned anything this year.

But then again, they only told me that 'Stevington Windmill' had made the cut this year, but then I found out from someone else that "The Scenic Route" had also made it in!

I'm hoping it is in the exhibition....

Good question - I'm not sure to be honest! Last year they told me specifically, that my images would be, but they haven't mentioned anything this year.

But then again, they only told me that 'Stevington Windmill' had made the cut this year, but then I found out from someone else that "The Scenic Route" had also made it in!

I'm hoping it is in the exhibition....
That would be great, I see the exhibition is coming to Manchester Piccadilly so I can catch it there.

advertisement

Back