advertisement

UK Election 2015 (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a surprise is it? Pfm is hardly a platform for sensible debate. If anyone even hints towards either of those parties they are subject to pretty appalling abuse.

I voted LD by the way lol.

Really?

seems to me that the bulk of the abuse on here is aimed at anyone with left leanings, whether overt Lab supporters or not.

Sadly, the whole concept of collectivism, mutual social support, etc., including trade unionism, has been subject to the most appalling lies and abuse for years.

Well now all those 'nice' middle Englanders have got what they wished for. They'll soon be getting what they deserve. And they won't like it.

Selfishness greed and cruelty has prevailed. A shocking result, we haven't got 5 'more' years of coalition we have 5 years of unbridled nasty Toryism coming our way.

Really?

seems to me that the bulk of the abuse on here is aimed at anyone with left leanings, whether overt Lab supporters or not.

Sadly, the whole concept of collectivism, mutual social support, etc., including trade unionism, has been subject to the most appalling lies and abuse for years.

Well now all those 'nice' middle Englanders have got what they wished for. They'll soon be getting what they deserve. And they won't like it.

You've got to be kidding Mull.

I asure you I am not. I forsee dark times ahead.

The reality is that the current bunch of thugs and thieves have been attacking significant proportions of the populace for five years, only slightly restrained by the the LibDems.

They will now think they have a free hand, and some sort of right. to do worse.

It will not be pretty.

Mull

Career defining moments for Cameron and Balls then.

UKIP clearly taking votes from Labour as well as Conservatives.

Miliband must be toast I reckon. His trade union puppet masters will not be pleased.
The PLP will be pissed that the wrong Miliband was forced on them by the union bosses.

All of this could end up being a very good thing. I have just joined the labour party. I couldn't before because it didn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back