advertisement

UEFA Euros 2024

Both Switzerland and Hungary have really good records going into the competition. Scotland want to hope both of them put up a fight against the Germans - it isn't totally out of the question.

If head-to-head results had decided group positions of teams level on points, as in this Euros, then (my only memory of that World Cup) my big brother wouldn’t have spent the rest of that summer being Arie Haan...

Back to today, the Hungary version of Szoboszlai is pretty good.
He must have a foot like a traction engine!

Top performance by Germany.
Would have thought Scots plan was 10 men behind the ball and hope to nick something on the break.
Thats just the sort of stuff that England struggle with.

Scotland will have to undergo a major transformation vs Hungary & Switzerland

I told you the Swiss were no mugs….. 2-0 up vs Hungary at half time. If they win today they don’t look like a team that would hold out for a draw vs Scotland.

If head-to-head results had decided group positions of teams level on points, as in this Euros, then (my only memory of that World Cup) my big brother wouldn’t have spent the rest of that summer being Arie Haan...

Back to today, the Hungary version of Szoboszlai is pretty good.
Let’s not forget, those Arie Hana goals went past some of the best goalkeepers of a generation. Brilliant strikes

Yup, deserved win for the Swiss. My dark horse tip Hungary not good, with Szobo still not looking right after his injury.

Spain v Croatia… Barcelona’s Lamine Yamal was eleven months old when Luka Modric signed for Spurs.

Yup, deserved win for the Swiss. My dark horse tip Hungary not good, with Szobo still not looking right after his injury.

Spain v Croatia… Barcelona’s Lamine Yamal was eleven months old when Luka Modric signed for Spurs.
The choice game of the tournament - looking forward to it.

Croatia always have the best shirt in the competition, not this year!

Not sure if De Bruyne is looking forward to going full Tintin in Belgium’s away kit…

IMG-2153.jpg

advertisement

Back