advertisement

[IC] Two pairs of Exposure XVI mono amps

Theo

pfm Member
I never thought I'd ever consider selling these, but I'm currently listening to another pair of power amps, and there might be a tough decision to make...

They've just been serviced at Exposure, with new power switches to all four. They're purring, sounding utterly fantastic. They have the original boxes, and are in great condition. I'd like £2,750 per pair. We can speak if you fancy both pairs.

In the first instance, PM me if you are interested. It's not guaranteed that I will sell them, but if I do buy the new amps, I'll certainly need to move these on (as gutting as that will be).

B8F2A0FE-B62A-4FB0-97D0-B13F59CD7714

20230321_145518

I never thought I'd ever consider selling these, but I'm currently listening to another pair of power amps, and there might be a tough decision to make...

They've just been serviced at Exposure, with new power switches to all four. They're purring, sounding utterly fantastic. They have the original boxes, and are in great condition. I'd like £2,750 per pair. We can speak if you fancy both pairs.

In the first instance, PM me if you are interested. It's not guaranteed that I will sell them, but if I do buy the new amps, I'll certainly need to move these on (as gutting as that will be).

B8F2A0FE-B62A-4FB0-97D0-B13F59CD7714

20230321_145518
Wow, just wow…
GLWTS.

MCX Monos
You tease, I had the wrong impression you were trying another brand!

MCX mono's I have heard on a few occasions but not in my own system at home.
I liked them but not enough to move me away from a single XVI or active dual reg IV.

If I remember you bi-amp with the four XVI, I think you will remain with the XVI after a few weeks listening to the MCX.

Anyway if you did sell you will have queue for the XVI
I have resisted sending a PM as I would want both to replace/upgrade a three way active IV, I know I willl regret it but I still don't think you will swap to the MCX.

advertisement

Back