advertisement

Trump Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave it. Old "fake news" Flinn has committed the ultimate forum offense: he has become boring.

I don't disagree but Trump is equally corrupt in a more obvious way
Of course he's corrupt. So are most of the rest of the Republican Party, and most of the Democratic Party.

Sure look at Bob Corker who was recently savaging Trump 24/7 in the media, but when they stuck in a provision into the new tax bill designed specifically for him to be able to save millions, he signed.

And people like Nancy Pelosi went on Twitter to complain, saying Trump doesn't represent the people.

Like she does :D

Hate Trump. I do. Oppose him on his policies. I do (bar Syria and Russia), but hate the rest of the scum too. Otherwise, by default, you empower them.

Do you understand?

Should I fall for this trolling or not??

Ask Gaius.

Yep, I get it Max & agree with you too - it's just that you come across as an apologist for Trump or maybe that's the role people paint you into but you do give them enough ammunition to enable this so I think you like appearing to the outsider (maybe that's what attracted you to Trump in the first place?) even though you aren't really an outsider when you talk plainly

Yep, I get it Max & agree with you too - it's just that you come across as an apologist for Trump or maybe that's the role people paint you into but you do give them enough ammunition to enable this so I think you like appearing to the outsider (maybe that's what attracted you to Trump in the first place?) even though you aren't really an outsider when you talk plainly
John, it's clear why everyone here hates Trump. I hate him for the same reasons.

What I'd ask people to consider is why the *'political' establishment want rid of him.

*Yes yes, he's as establishment as they come with his billions and contacts over decades with every high-rolling crook in the US, but the 'political' establishment is a different thing.

Consider why they want rid of him.

Consider why they want rid of him.
Yea, he's exposing the whole system for what it is & blowing their cover - flushing out the pure self-interest & greed & systemic corruption that is more obvious now than ever
But this isn't because he means to do this - he's just as dumb as dishwater & can't hide his corruption as well as the others.
But even among thieves there's a code of conduct & he's outside of this code - he's an outsider thief - so he doesn't know or follow the rules which makes him even more dangerous to the world - some of those rules maintain a certain balance (which is also based on corruption) but trying to change this balance has to be done very carefully
Ok, he's bringing the US to it's knees in an accelerated fashion - something that I believe was happening slowly but inexorably, anyway
But his megalomania is now rampant & very, very dangerous.

Yea, he's exposing the whole system for what it is & blowing their cover - flushing out the pure self-interest & greed & systemic corruption that is more obvious now than ever
But this isn't because he means to do this - he's just as dumb as dishwater & can't hide his corruption as well as the others.
But even among thieves there's a code of conduct & he's outside of this so he doesn't know the rules which makes him even more dangerous to the world
Ok, he's bringing the US to it's knees in an accelerated fashion - something that I believe was happening slowly but inexorably, anyway
But his megalomania is now rampant & very, very dangerous.
Agreed for the most part, but there's more..

He accepted Assad staying. The political establishment which is owned by Zionist and Saudi money wanted him gone, because Israel and Saudi Arabia wanted him gone. Clinton was angling to take on Putin to make this happen.

He wants detente with Russia. The military industrial complex do not want this because thousands involved with it take millions from the well, and the well is only full when there's a bogeyman to keep the trillion dollars a year flowing into the MIC. The political establishment have been targeting Russia since the mid-90's.

He is against and has terminated the TPP. This was Obama's way of tackling the growing economic strength of China, of trying to shore up the wealth of the dying US empire which is being transferred to China.

These are the main reasons the political establishment want him gone.

Clinton was primed and ready to steer the ship in a different direction and the political establishment were all ready for her to do so.

Trump has thrown a spanner in the works.

Of course he's angling for war against Iran, which the political establishment would love, but that's not enough to make up for the rest.

Assange has a theory:

KnO0RVY.png

I think he might be right.

Yes, I agree but the spanner that Trump has put in the works is not based on any ideology or smarts - he's just a bit of political flotsam that is being manipulated & every now & then makes a decision which is sensible despite himself - so completely untrustworthy or consistent.
Assange's view may be a correct reading of the fiasco?
With Pence will come an ideology that is predictable & known - a Christian alt-right fundamentalist - God help us all :)
But will he come out clean from Mueller's investigation - I'm not so sure?

Pence is up to his ears in it all himself. Some believe he has flipped already as the possible legal fees would finish him.

Pence is up to his ears in it all himself. Some believe he has flipped already as the possible legal fees would finish him.
I hope you're right. I've posited the 'Trump as stalking horse for Pence' idea for a while now, and it gets more credible by the day. I really, really, want Pence to be taken down by the whole Trump farrago; Ryan too.

Assange has a theory:

KnO0RVY.png

I think he might be right.

LOL, Assange takes the line that as he was played as a gullible fool by Putin, Trump and the Republican machine the Trump must be the victim here too! Utter arse gravy as one would expect from someone now so discredited and humiliated by his own stupidity and vanity. Please remember many of us predicted what would happen if Trump won, and unlike you got it right! We knew damn well the MAGA rallies were just propaganda and he was at heart a sociopathic racist elitist who would at the first opportunity turn on those he misled and hand favours to the most powerful in the party and elsewhere for his own gain. Your denial really is teh funnies.

He could be "not considering" it because he's already made his decision...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42388021

President Donald Trump has denied he is planning to fire special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating possible Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Tensions have been rising between the White House and Mr Mueller's probe.

On Saturday a lawyer for Mr Trump's presidential transition group said thousands of emails had been unlawfully obtained by Mr Mueller's team.

Responding to questions over the legal row, Mr Trump said it was "not looking good" and his people were "very upset".

"I can't imagine there's anything on them, frankly, because, as we said, there's no collusion," he said, while returning from a weekend trip to Camp David.

His administration has denied working with Russia in the 2016 election and Mr Trump has labelled the investigation "a witch hunt".

Responding to a media question on the White House lawn on whether he was considering firing Mr Mueller amid his criticism, Mr Trump responded "No, I'm not."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42388021

President Donald Trump has denied he is planning to fire special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating possible Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Tensions have been rising between the White House and Mr Mueller's probe.

On Saturday a lawyer for Mr Trump's presidential transition group said thousands of emails had been unlawfully obtained by Mr Mueller's team.

Responding to questions over the legal row, Mr Trump said it was "not looking good" and his people were "very upset".

"I can't imagine there's anything on them, frankly, because, as we said, there's no collusion," he said, while returning from a weekend trip to Camp David.

His administration has denied working with Russia in the 2016 election and Mr Trump has labelled the investigation "a witch hunt".

Responding to a media question on the White House lawn on whether he was considering firing Mr Mueller amid his criticism, Mr Trump responded "No, I'm not."

Trump is denying that he is planning to fire special counsel Robert Mueller because he has already decided to. The planning bit was in the past tense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back