advertisement

Trip Hop - Unkle, Tricky, Portishead, Allflaws

I have been going through my Amazon "saved for later" and stumbled upon Baby Fox - "Dum Dum Baby"
Why I did not buy at the time.............................
Not to my usual standard, even if I say so myself, but some trip-hop more than well worth investigating, even if well over 20 years old. No link to their music this time, so go to it searching YouTube :)

They only made 2 albums and probably disappeared long ago, although I've not tried tracing the members of the band online.

CDs are cheap, LPs are scarce and the ones that I can find are silly money.

There were some cracking remix EPs of them as well
I have been going through my Amazon "saved for later" and stumbled upon Baby Fox - "Dum Dum Baby"
Not to my usual standard, even if I say so myself, but some trip-hop more than well worth investigating, even if well over 20 years old. No link to their music this time, so go to it searching YouTube :)

They only made 2 albums and probably disappeared long ago, although I've not tried tracing the members of the band online.

I've done some research into Baby Fox and especially the album Dum Dum Baby. A really cool album and sound. One of those 90s gems which has been discontinued.

That confused me, @smike

I have their 3 albums, the most recent released this year - Somnum - I may have posted a track here.
The blurb for the video for your post states that it is from their third LP - "Where We Bring Our Burdens" . This does not exist (as yet) and seems to be/may eventually be, an EP - the 5 tracks (so far) can be downloaded individually but perhaps not as the EP (I don't do downloads).

advertisement

Back