advertisement

Tour de France 2019

Ironic really as they never ride as a team.

Yes - they're sort of the antithesis of skyneos - who as a team are greater than the sum of their parts. Movistar are an incredible group of riders, defeated by marginal losses.

Soler and Amador were brilliant and would grace any team needing great Domestiques, but Landa rides like he is a team of one.

And Quintana dropping down a level to ensure he is a definite one and only team leader..... Haven't given it too much thought but would like to have thought he could have achieved that in a World Tour team but obviously not, I am sure he knows the score....

And Quintana dropping down a level to ensure he is a definite one and only team leader..... Haven't given it too much thought but would like to have thought he could have achieved that in a World Tour team but obviously not, I am sure he knows the score....
Likely that is the reason or that team could be gearing up....
Think we have seen peak Quintana

An old timer I know put a fair sum on Alaphillipe at 200-1 to win GC. Speculative but who knows. The bookies make it Bernal from Thomas.

This was post number 2 on the thread. The bookies got it right and a rider I know who was a junior national champion and took silver in the national road race in 1968 had his finger on the pulse when it came to backing the man who had the French and cycling fans all around the world on the edge of their seats for the best part of three weeks!

advertisement

Back