advertisement

Tory leadership failure Part V: Rishi ‘Infosys’ Sunak

GFKbi8JXQAAXaqZ
That’s the one, pissed me knickers when it came in the post earlier today.

Did Rishi get Brexit done?

He's appearing on a certain station on Monday night to take questions from the "People's Forum."

Don't know whether to put this here or in the Extreme Inequality in UK topic... So sad.
The sixth-largest economy?

Hundreds queue at new NHS dental practice in Bristol hoping for treatment​

Police called to manage crowds on opening day of St Pauls dental practice, formerly a Bupa facility

Don't know whether to put this here or in the Extreme Inequality in UK topic... So sad.
The sixth-largest economy?

Hundreds queue at new NHS dental practice in Bristol hoping for treatment​

Police called to manage crowds on opening day of St Pauls dental practice, formerly a Bupa facility

Police were called to manage hundreds of people lined up outside a dentist in Bristol, who had flocked to the newly opened practice desperate to secure an NHS appointment.

Maria, 80, a local resident, told Bristol Live: “The dentist has been closed for some time. I couldn’t get into any of the other dentists – the appointments were fully booked, the waiting lists were too long. “One of my neighbours – she’s facing an operation for cancer tomorrow. She’ll be somewhere in the queue. She’s also disabled and can’t stand for very long, but she’s had no choice but to stand.”

Unbelievably sad. Britain 2024.

Good on the people of Bristol that it appears they might vote in a Green MP this year.

I see Tufton St ‘think tank’ shill, economic terrorist, and close friend of the disgraced Crispin Odey Kwasi Kwarteng is stepping away from Tory grift next election. By stepping away I mean probably moving to another more covert area.

PS He should be arrested, charged, and face a jury IMHO. He and Truss cost us all countless £billions, helped send the UK economy spiralling even further down the shitter, and his personal contacts are so suspicious insider dealing or even sabotage shouldn’t be ruled out IMHO. A remarkably dubious point in UK political history. A lot of people got staggeringly rich shorting his “budget”. Some of whom he knew very well and was in close contact with. Certainly worth investigating IMHO.

Did Rishi get Brexit done?

He's appearing on a certain station on Monday night to take questions from the "People's Forum."
On GBNonce, on YouTube with P***poor Morgan, in The Sun. In fact anywhere but in Parliament. That would be too risky a venue to leave the hanging implication that the leader of the Labour Party is a terrorist sympathiser, “like his predecessor”.

As the Tories fall apart, here's the latest lunatic faction trying to take it over.

TLDR: Drain the swamp cos the swamp (who are communists) secretly run the country (so it wasn't Liz's fault, honest)

As the Tories fall apart, here's the latest lunatic faction trying to take it over.

TLDR: Drain the swamp cos the swamp (who are communists) secretly run the country (so it wasn't Liz's fault, honest)

Indeed. ‘#PopCon’; the very worst dregs of public school fascism from Farage, Rees Mogg combined with EDL shit such as Lee Anderson and the usual dark-money funded Tufton St/US fundamentalist Christian far-right ideology that Truss and Kwarteng used to blast £bns off the UK economy and straight into the hands of disaster capitalists.

Multi-millionaire fascist Jacob Rees-Mogg has been arguing to leave the ECHR. The ECHR being an entity set up to protect us all from fascists such as Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Welcome to the modern Trump-GOP Conservative Party.

Indeed. ‘#PopCon’; the very worst dregs of public school fascism from Farage, Rees Mogg combined with EDL shit such as Lee Anderson and the usual dark-money funded Tufton St/US fundamentalist Christian far-right ideology that Truss and Kwarteng used to blast £bns off the UK economy and straight into the hands of disaster capitalists.

Multi-millionaire fascist Jacob Rees-Mogg has been arguing to leave the ECHR. The ECHR being an entity set up to protect us all from fascists such as Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Keep hammering them all TL, love your I/P here on pfm wrt these matters. :D

On GBNonce, on YouTube with P***poor Morgan, in The Sun. In fact anywhere but in Parliament. That would be too risky a venue to leave the hanging implication that the leader of the Labour Party is a terrorist sympathiser, “like his predecessor”.

I see Liz thinks there's a democratic deficit in Blighty. I wonder what our resident Brexit/EU expert will make of that.

Listen up! It’s Liz Truss and the PopCons, the Tory tribute act sounding a death knell for irony​

Marina Hyde

If today’s launch by the leader who was outlasted by a lettuce is the answer, what on earth was the question?

================================================================

I do hope, CiF is opened for comments to be published later.

I enjoyed seeing The Victorian Weirdo tell the conference that “we have to restore power to our democratic institutions and take it away from those that seek to override democracy”

Someone should tell him about the unelected billionaire his party put in power.

advertisement

Back