advertisement

Tory leadership failure Part V: Rishi ‘Infosys’ Sunak

Well they’ve even messed up the levelling up joke - more money going to the south east - but its less per head guv honest
And then there’s this - £45m to help the Port of Dover operate more efficiently, including adding more border control points (bbc news article)

Well they’ve even messed up the levelling up joke - more money going to the south east - but its less per head guv honest
And then there’s this - £45m to help the Port of Dover operate more efficiently, including adding more border control points (bbc news article)

Why TF does the BBC have people on from IEA???

Dark-money funded far-right Tufton St think tanks are the Conservative Party policy department. Why talk to vacuous meat-shields like Jeremy Hunt when you can interview the actual policy wonks? The very decision makers crashing £bns off the UK economy and privatising the NHS etc for the benefit of foreign interests. The IEA certainly defined the Truss/Kwateng catastrophe and no doubt siphoned unimaginable amounts of our money in the process. Sunak and the rest of the are still feasting at the same poisoned chalice. The whole thing is a scam.

I didn't know who that Annabel Denham was as I missed the intros. I couldn't believe the shite coming out of her mouth until somebody mentioned she was an IEA drone.
BBC need taking to task over the continuous platforming of far right frauds and crooks, but they'll simply pass it off as 'balance'...

Arrest him and sling him in jail, he wasn't wearing a seatbelt!
That's that sorted.

Arrest him and sling him in jail, he wasn't wearing a seatbelt!
That's that sorted.
That’s his second offence, remember he was ambushed by a cake in Downing St.? The constabulary didn’t believe him and fined him. I think it’s should be a dismissal or at least third strike and you’re out. His biggest problem is that he still has a lot of enemies within the Tory Party because he brought down Winston Churchill II.

You'd have thought that as he's presiding over a car crash, a seat belt would be something of a priority.
There’s a court hearing coming up over the Met’s failure to fine him and Johnson for their other offences during lockdown. It seems the civil servants who were with them at the other parties were fined and they’re not happy.

This is very interesting on Zahawi and tax (Twitter). No more or less than I’d expect.
Seatbeltgate would appear to be a trifling distraction, this is the real thing. Why would a minister with nothing to hide, who has later had to hand over millions in unpaid tax with penalties, take out multiple gagging orders to conceal his actions? Zahawi’s libel lawyers also wanted the complaints to the parliamentary commissioner removed.

Agree , Sunak not wearing a seatbelt makes him look a bigger plonker than we already knew he was ,another dud as PM .Zahawi being caught for tax evasion is a sacking offence !

Agree , Sunak not wearing a seatbelt makes him look a bigger plonker than we already knew he was ,another dud as PM .Zahawi being caught for tax evasion is a sacking offence !
The accident prone face of Rish,

IRXhlDs.jpg

The man chosen by the Conservative Party to lead Britain out of the worst economic crisis in nearly a century and a potential war with Russia looming. General Election quick!

advertisement

Back