advertisement

Today I have mainly been v3

Gin is there a lot of difference to the Guinness over there to over here?

yes and no. I think the throughput here in NI is higher, therefore what you get is a fresher pint. I also think that they understand better how to pour it.

My local at home pours a terrible pint of Guiness.

Cooking 1 meat and 1 veggie lasagna for big family dinner tonight, to celebrate Mrs BB’s Birthday on Wednesday.

Ladies are at Wedding Dress shop to check out Daughter #1’s first choice wedding dress. Mrs BB has my credit card with her.

Cheers BB

I've had a bit of a week, wrung-out with ...health concern for v close fam member; nothing like what She has been through obvs: and pursuit of fast & full recovery is now the theme.

Daughter home, in closest support. Oh - how I love them.

Huge pot of (proper-hot) veggie chili starting to come together, enough for about 3 days worth of grazing. Another source of joy.

Another early start after getting up early for the RSD debacle yesterday. Today, boy is away with Air Cadets for Wing Field day, so up at 5:30 to get him there for 6:30. Back to bed after drop off, managed a couple of extra hours kip.

Took the dogs out this morning, young Mabel is a handful, very head strong.

Mrs BB out for afternoon tea for her friend’s birthday. I’m going to watch the Cup semi with son number #2.

Cheers BB

Wife made a ham then roasted it yesterday.
Today‘s main will be homemade mega chunk chips, fried eggs & slices of ham. Cafe treats! sounds soo Seventies.

Played a few records, including a fab George Formby compilation.

walked The Field with The Wife. We wore wellington’s as it is a mud-fest in places. Observed the depth of The Stream.
Discussed with the nice man from a few door away seeing various animals in the Field. He had seen a Kite today.
Nice Man is also interested in the archeological report that is being revealed at a meeting soon. Ancient Monuments discussed.
Picked up various stones, bits of pottery etc that I thought might be summat. Found a nice rock. I thought it was concrete but there is no way that it is. Lovely rounded feel from being in water for millennia at some point.

enjoyed watching the video of the heathrow show , some lovely kit there . nice to see the baby tannoy super monitors and the bigger stirlings

Finished ripping my CD collection. :). Well part of it at least.
I decided there was no point it ripping stuff readily available for streaming on Amazon or Qobuz, so Ive just done Box sets, CD singles, compilations, bootlegs and what i think might be rarities. 218 different titles i'm informed.

advertisement

Back