advertisement

Today I have mainly been v3

Got a call from the Bognor fishermen offering me a Brill the size of a house. That'll feed us for a couple of days, and had a lovely walk along the prom into the bargain. Will have to find a nice bottle of white to go with it.
Ooooo that was good. Baked in butter with some microtoms, and a good glass or three of French Chardonnay. Time for a snooze on the sofa. What’s on tonight?

Sewing some embroidered badges onto my 1992 Karrimor Hot30 KS-60ht rucksack.
I have had this rucksack since 1992 and it has seen some adventures!
My hands keep going into spasm and locking though, which is making a 15 minute job last for hours. Dodgy sewing, looks like a blind man did it, but I like the authenticity.

Wife has a hospital procedure soon. She is nervous. I am being reassuring. In reality, I am nervous as well. Might have to put my Nursing head on. Hope not.

Rushed out this evening to grab an absolute bargain pro video camera kit. Sony pro XDCAM with Fujinon 14x zoom, Sennheisser wireless mics, Petrol bag , Leica tripod etc for £350.

went to Pork to book the 992 in for a service. This is its second service, a major one (every 4 years) that includes brake fluid. The dealership was really busy - car park full with new cars going out - loads of Taycans

I had to do that on the RS recently. Stung a bit, as I’ve only done 15,000 in two years. The brake fluid must be pristine.

went to Pork to book the 992 in for a service. This is its second service, a major one (every 4 years) that includes brake fluid. The dealership was really busy - car park full with new cars going out - loads of Taycans

I see loads of Taycans in London and Home Counties. There seems to be an increase in the number of new 911s I see to, followed a nice Carrera 4S this morning.

Cheers BB

Went back to the GP this morning, following last week’s blood test. He said all my results were normal, apart from my cholesterol, which was a 7. It was just under 7 last time I had a test, 10 years ago. After a long chat about diet, which bar a deficiency in fruit intake, is very healthy, he’s prescribed Statins.

Cheers BB

Maybe they were all having their heater matrix replaced...

Went to the cancer support group this morning.

One of my friends there told me he'd had some bad news.

Bummer.

chased round the most massive hospital today trying to find where they moved my friend too ... this place is VAST . later today had a CT scan at a smaller hospital and i reckon the bigger one is about 1-2 thousand times bigger . unbelievable and they are building a massive private wing there too . yesterday i saw the noisy air ambulance there taking off as they bring the troops there from Afghanistan etc . They also have military medics training alongside NHS

was passing richer sounds and the renowned friendly welcome extended to a pair of beautiful monitor audio gold 200 and at 2.6k they are cracking vfm . only heard a few tracks but it was pretty good . certainly not bright

Decided to sort out the garages this afternoon. Didn't plan on tripping up though, going A over T on concrete and hurting my knee, big time.
Intended has promised to make it better at the weekend:) It will be Ok for forthcoming hols for certain. Sancerre chosen over Paracetamol!

10hrs + Colouring-in, under pressure, across several schemes.
Home, for an hour+ chat with a good friend;
then - just finished, just now, another hour or so of consulty-stuff after the chat.

Off for a lie-down, before an early rise to full rinse&repeat tomorrow. Oof.

Gearing up for a great weekend ahead. Walks, pubs, Sunday roast, 6 Nations and Clarkson’s Farm 2. Cracking.

advertisement

Back