advertisement

Today I have mainly been v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fitting a new rotary washing line, after the brittle plastic did not survive a direct hit from the football after a post- bbq kick about on Saturday evening. It was a bit past it anyway. Got a Brabantia 40m line "top spinner", £55 from Dunhelm. Pretty good for the money, including cover. Soil spike went in reasonably well, and is nearly 90 degrees to the ground (at least closer than the old one!).

Looks like I might have to hack 2 or 3 inches off the pole so Mrs Jamie can reach!

Quick trip to Bluewater this morning to get Mrs BB’s birthday present, thankfully it was quiet. Home just in time to watch The Boro get totally outplayed by a an excellent Huddersfield, Boro’s play off hopes fading fast.

Will be heading into the kitchen shortly to prepare Chilli Lasagna for dinner.

Early night tonight in preparation for first day in new job tomorrow.

Cheers BB

Just finished putting up some “new to me” led light fittings in my workshop. A couple of weeks ago the joiners took down a suspended ceiling and there were two five foot led battens snoring up there. They work great :D I found another brand spanker in the skip at one of our electrical suppliers and the other three were overspill from previous jobs. Converted two more tridonic flouries to led tubes and now we have a nice bright workshop for next to nowt:)

Very sedate pedal out into the Peaks followed by a pleasant afternoon of watching Huddersfield beat Boro. Will pop out for a walk in a bit to round things off once I’ve finished listening to some music.

Another glorious day, another stunning walk, another beautiful pub. Slowly exploring my new surroundings. The recent move was a huge leap of faith, totally different surroundings and I’m absolutely loving it. Paella tonight washed down with a Rioja which I’m just about to select. A great end to a great Easter weekend.

View from yesterday’s pub. I’m in heaven.

Another glorious day, another stunning walk, another beautiful pub. Slowly exploring my new surroundings. The recent move was a huge leap of faith, totally different surroundings and I’m absolutely loving it. Paella tonight washed down with a Rioja which I’m just about to select. A great end to a great Easter weekend.

View from yesterday’s pub. I’m in heaven.

What part of the world?

My version of spag bol today and looking forward to it, need to make another batch as this is the last from the freezer.

Quite busy but OK. We deliberately didn’t drive anywhere over Easter as we thought there would be traffic. The beer (in this case Donnington Gold) tastes even better after a good walk and no car to worry about!

Maybe time to invest in a motorbike to beat the traffic - I'd imagine there are some stunning roads in that part of the world (or Wold even)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back