advertisement

Today I have mainly been v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
work more work......call from the dealer my new car might be here on Thursday for me to take a look at....

This one?

3-D97-A470-2971-4-ED2-AB57-9-ED7-E90-F5344.jpg

Starting the week by initiating the kind of very difficult professional discussion I do not enjoy. Went swimmingly - a pleasant start.
Spent the rest of the work day shrugging-off some of the last aspects of the peculiar stresses accumulated across a range of projects in a weird 18 months. Some more positive plans already in motion also positively reinforced. 19 tequilas later, we had a deal. I feel better now - I feel a song coming on..:

Previous not posted: met another pfmer who popped round yesterday, and managed to check & fix his DPA pre/poweramp combo.
To look forward to: w/end visiting daughter in London this weekend.​

I feel better than James Brown. I feel better now.

managed to get a 6'x 2' run of baseboard fitted, this will be extended to 3' wide at a later date as it will impede access. eventually will run round the perimeter of an 8' x 9' room. have ordered lots of bits and pieces, mainly cardboard, as death may interfere with the slow process of scratch building. the layout drawing is slow, but getting there.

ps: where have i seen the previous post before on above post, feel like i have been hypnotised:)

Last edited:
With the Mrs, visiting eldest son, (49)
his firstborn and his 2nd partner/wife, who is Thai.
He met her in Shetland where he often works decommissioning oil industry stuff.
The world is spinning too fast, non?

work - ethics matters, legal matters. Workspace management stuff.

waiting for one delivery - a new wired ergonomic keyboard for Louise, as her work wont let her use a wireless keyboard on her work laptop…

trying to choose a new whisky and a bourbon to replace some recently empty bottles

Rape is not a thing to be joked about.

Of course, we all have different standards.

easy buddy, yes an error by me and I should have known better, and so should you, we all make errors btw, no need to be so condescending.

i am not making excuses but i have been away from management for around 13 years and things have marched on regarding politically correct, etc

Finding out that the problems with the Croft power amp go deeper than a blown (now replaced) fuse. Shoved it back in the cupboard.

t’s amazing how big gardens can run your life for a great deal of the year.
I mow my lawn regularly but have trouble with the big weedy patch in front of the house. Until Sunday it had lain neglected for months; then finally the day was day was calm for the first weekend day in almost ever, and I got to work with the glyphosate.

easy buddy, yes an error by me and I should have known better, and so should you, we all make errors btw, no need to be so condescending.

i am not making excuses but i have been away from management for around 13 years and things have marched on regarding politically correct, etc

I wasn’t being condescending, I was trying my best to be polite.

It is nothing to do with political correctness - it has everything to do with being conscious of what you decide to share.

You make your position quite clear with your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back