advertisement

Today I have mainly been v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold a record online for Headway charity, going to post that today.

Also dug out a few Christmas albums to put in the charity shop.

Grandson who has cerebral palsy is over today. He has new leg braces and shoes.
His mobilisation has not improved much, but his speech is improving.
Will encourage The Boy to stop hitting me in the face, or scratching my face with his razor-like fingernails. He finds this funny unfortunately, so G-Dad stern voice is required.

The Wife is working via Zoom in her office. Occasionally I pass her room and listen to what she is saying. It always sounds very professional and knowledgeable. Not that I understand much of what she is saying, it is all ‘How to run a Museum’ stuff.

Saw Nigella making a different parsnip soup to the recipe that we know, so need to do some research as the Parsnip/Banana soup we make is delicious. (Doesn’t taste of banana or parsnips)

Grey, cold and just started raining out. I will wear something bright when I have to go to the shops.

Took delivery of a new trapeze harness I found in a Black Friday sale. A snug fit, so will have to cut back on the pies before next season

non spill bird feeder arrived, along with some novelty ice cube molds.

work

remembered I've got to give a speech at graduation on Friday- whoops

started scanning some photos, from my trips to the Arabian peninsula. Found some photos from Syria, although none from Yemen or KSA

non spill bird feeder arrived, along with some novelty ice cube molds.

work

remembered I've got to give a speech at graduation on Friday- whoops

started scanning some photos, from my trips to the Arabian peninsula. Found some photos from Syria, although none from Yemen or KSA

Are you giving it the full Al Pacino treatment?

Death Star in a negroni

mine last night

20211205-161853.jpg

The storm today took away a load of cladding off the front of the house. I expect more to go overnight.

Lost a bit more overnight. I expected it.

There is always a bright side. For awhile now there has been a bit of clattering going on in windy wx that I thought was dodgy guttering. Some loose guttering was fixed but still the clattering. After 3 more pieces came off last night, no more clattering though the wind hadn’t stopped.

I’ll have to get someone to fix or renew this as it is from above an upstairs window right up to the top of the house.

Going out with The Wife to choose new taps for the bathroom.
I will see what diesel is going for this week, not had to buy any fuel for ages and I am loath to top up the tank at present.
Double Corduroy Day, a bit nippy out.

G-Kids laptop pc has a problem, hoping it is something simple. Wife will pick it up later, and we will scratch our heads over it.

Found some Gola trainers (black leather with white insignia) feels like the 70’s :)
Adidas Kick would be better.

twisting my ankle - minor strain - i am familiar with my propensity for doing this due to the structural defect i was born with, and the prolonged damage incurred over my 56 years.....still sore though.

Made a new lighter bias weight and fishing line loop thing.
Took ages and would be frowned upon on pfm, but it does work. Looks ugly.

(butchered wiring block provided the weight and cylinder with a screw to put on the bias arm, so I can adjust and set it)

Fitted a door lock
Made 2 sets of speaker cables , one for son's birthday present as we are setting up a t amp on his PlayStation with better speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back