advertisement

Tiger Paw out of business?

Due to health reasons I’m pretty sure. Products were great!

No-one will ever know.
Like a few other experiments, Tiger Paw was a venture of an enthusiast into producing hifi widgets via an existing company that they owned - True Point and SME are obvious other examples.
In the case of Tiger Paw, health of the enthusiast muddied (the end of) things.

This is very strange. Any idea who and where? The company was struck off in 2018 (gov.uk). My recollection was the owner fell seriously ill.

Tiger Paw was a hobby venture.
As above, various bits have been shipped since 2018, but also as above, they were probably just items "stuck on a shelf" somewhere.

I have not checked but suspect that the website is still "ghost fishing", as it is still active.

If anything was paid via credit card - get it back.

Tiger Paw was a hobby venture.
As above, various bits have been shipped since 2018, but also as above, they were probably just items "stuck on a shelf" somewhere.

I have not checked but suspect that the website is still "ghost fishing", as it is still active.

If anything was paid via credit card - get it back.
Isn’t there a 120 day limit on claiming a sec 75 refund?

The "online store " on the Tiger Paw website allows you to put anything in your basket and proceed to payment.

Pretty good going for a company that hasn't existed for 5 years.

As Bob McC says...someone is paying to keep the site running.

Well, someone took money from me in April......
There’s a form on the citizens advice website to report this as a scam. They should pass the info to trading standards, police etc. You might not get your money back but it might prevent others from falling for it.

Surely an active website has to be paid for.

Website was renewed in April this year so it's still being paid for. Registrant is another company owned by Roger (Climb out LTD) that was dissolved in 2016, business address is now occupied by a company that has nothing to do with him and looks to have been there since 2018

Looks like he's been operating under the radar for the last 5 years.

Website was renewed in April this year so it's still being paid for. Registrant is another company owned by Roger (Climb out LTD) that was dissolved in 2016, business address is now occupied by a company that has nothing to do with him and looks to have been there since 2018

Looks like he's been operating under the radar for the last 5 years.
He supplied a new counterweight to someone on the LP12 fb group only a few months back!

advertisement

Back