advertisement

Tidal tier consolidation

the arc

pfm Member
Interesting. I wonder if Tidal are taking a bit of a beating in the streaming wars and need to up the ante.

Screenshot-2024-03-06-at-18-40-19.png

Good news. I used to pay for the Hi Res content but when I added the kids to the account a year or so back I switched it to CD quality as part of my annual subscriptions review. I didn't miss the Hi Res stuff at all but nice to have it back for free I suppose!

A friend forwarded this onto me earlier, I haven’t received the email yet, have any others on here?
I received it a couple of days ago.

I used to be on there £20 a month subscription, but switched to the £10 a month a couple of years ago.

I didn't really notice much difference to be honest and I managed to save a tenner a month in the process as well :)

If I cancel Spotify and change to Tidal can I still play the music thro my Hifi but control tracks/playlists from my iPad, I can with Spotify. Thanks.

I connect my laptop to my Hifi, and then play Spotify, I am then able to sit on my sofa and control Spotify playlists etc using my iPad, also I can control the volume. I tried Amazon music and Apple Music, neither worked with the above method so I wondered if Tidal would work.

I connect my laptop to my Hifi, and then play Spotify, I am then able to sit on my sofa and control Spotify playlists etc using my iPad, also I can control the volume. I tried Amazon music and Apple Music, neither worked with the above method so I wondered if Tidal would work.
Tidal connect only works on some streamers. I doesn't work on windows or apple pc, which is a real shame.

advertisement

Back