Votes: 29 28.7%
  • LP12 vs Anything Else?

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • Do Cables Make A Difference?

Votes: 60 59.4%
  • Do Supports Make A Difference?

Votes: 13 12.9%

• Total voters
Threads where people act like big girls' blouses if someone is unkind about their choice of boxes and wires.

Yes. How can you vote when you've got paws instead of hands?

I get my staff to submit a proxy vote, of course

surely you would not expect a superior being such as myself (a tortie Burmese) to sully her paws with such base tasks...........

(anyway, i'm actually deceased. Signed SW)

Craig,

I clearly recall, back in the '60s, while watching this episode 'live', thinking that it figures that McCoy would be the first officer to succumb.

Actually, Scotty did. He was quite mean to Mr. Spock. If Mr. Spock weren't a Vulcan he would have cried.

Joe

I think I need a JA reading session, to go along with listening to the complete set of Bach cantatas.........

Still, what else am I going to do in retirement......

OTOH, it's pushing on 11 o'clock, and I'm sat on the patio in a T-shirt watching the hedgehogs and the fox.....and there's still some vino left in the bottle...........

I get my staff to submit a proxy vote, of course

surely you would not expect a superior being such as myself (a tortie Burmese) to sully her paws with such base tasks...........

(anyway, i'm actually deceased. Signed SW)

Wow. Is this first ever PFM post from beyond by a cat?

If yes, it should be made a sticky, or bronzed or something.

Craig,

There's a lot of posturing on the forum and I'm really loath to boast, but when it comes to original Trek I'm almost like a Talosian in my mental powers.

Joe

I voted for cable thread because they are too long and the battery of my tablet gets empty when I read them !
As for the Naim or LP12 or LS3/5A threads, I find them rather interesting because they help me deciding if those products are a good fit for me or not.
DAC threads are also good for me until they get too technical and I fall asleep reading them and then wake back up and say: I don’t understand anything at all and must still rely on my ears to make my own opinion !

Joe,

I've always pictured you as more of a Gamester of Triskelion type, hanging out in the pfm pexi-dome with the other mod brains, placing bets on the outcome of brutal forum battles, and activating member's shock collars when things get out of hand.

Craig

advertisement

Back