Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Tannoy story book reprinted. HiFi Hangar

Discussion in 'classic' started by mmckernie, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Rug Doc

Rug Doc pfm Member

A building site!!! So much development you wouldn’t believe it.

It’s being rebuilt as an eco town.

2. Chops54

Chops54 pfm Member

That's good to hear and I hope it's good for Borden. I really did like it there but it's unlikely I'll ever return.

3. ncp

ncp Active Member

It's not too bad - I live about 3 miles north but go thru Bordon regularly. They've built a ring road which actually has some half-decent new housing along it (from the outside they look a bit Norwegian). Still plenty of Nepalis in Bordon which is a definite plus, despite the army vacating...and of course HiFi Hangar where the people are great. They once loaned me a highly prized AT stylus cleaner - they'd never met me before so were taking a risk. Great place.
    NP

4. GruntPuppy

GruntPuppy pfm Member

I'm late to the party, but looking for a copy of this book! have messaged through ebay too.

5. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Hi Fi Hanger have it listed here. I grabbed a copy a while back, an interesting story, but could do with a lot more detail on the speakers IMHO.

6. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

its such an interesting book filled with amazing stories , well worth buying