advertisement

The Rise of the Far Right

Do you think that'll be the water companies only releasing untreated sewage into our rivers in “exceptional circumstances”?

“Exceptional circumstances” being defined as whenever there is a benefit to shareholders by doing so. Bill the tax-payer, but don’t ever do the work or provide the contracted service. The usual Tory way.

I see ‘National Conservatism’ is apparently a thing and is trending on Twitter.

Adding ‘national’ in front of things has such a great history. I’ll abbreviate this one to ‘Nat-C’, it has a nice ring to it.

PS There’s a ‘Nat-C’ convention in That London in May, event site here. All our favourites are present.

I think I preferred that David Frost when he was doing Through The Keyhole.

Excellent. I assume he’ll end up on Daily Wire, Steve Bannon’s War Room thing, or even InfoWars. All downward trajectory/far-right shit anyway. I can’t imagine any credible station would want someone who’s lies cost their previous employer $780m.

I wonder if there is still any prospect to sue him personally?

Excellent. I assume he’ll end up on Daily Wire, Steve Bannon’s War Room thing, or even InfoWars. All downward trajectory/far-right shit anyway. I can’t imagine any credible station would want someone who’s lies cost their previous employer $780m.

I wonder if there is still any prospect to sue him personally?

I hope so. Spreading BIG lies has given him a net worth of about $400m.

RT will make Moscow Rose an offer he can’t refuse, he’s practically working for them already. Great to see Hannity has bitten the big one as well.

In case anyone needs a refresher as to what Britain First is here’s a good background-check on HopeNotHate. I’m sure we’ll see Paul Golding on Question Time soon now he’s got his Twitter ‘gold checkmark’…

In case anyone needs a refresher as to what Britain First is here’s a good background-check on HopeNotHate. I’m sure we’ll see Paul Golding on Question Time soon now he’s got his Twitter ‘gold checkmark’…
“We have hi-jacked the Union Flag, now we must hi-jack the word ‘British’”.

Advice that both Labour and the Tories have taken to heart.

“We have hi-jacked the Union Flag, now we must hi-jack the word ‘British’”.

Advice that both Labour and the Tories have taken to heart.

This happened long ago to my mind. I certainly think of the George Cross as the EDL flag and the Union Flag as Farage/NF/BNP/Britain First. This is the first thing I think of when I see one flying no matter where it is. No way in hell I’d ever associate myself or my brand with either. If pfm ever made a physical product it would not have a UK flag of any description anywhere on the packaging. It is just too tainted now. It symbolises ugly racist authoritarian-right politics and monarchy. This is why Starmer and others occupying the space where a political opposition should be standing in front of huge swathes of Union flags is just so hopelessly cringe. Not my flags.

Sad to say I feel the same when I see those flags on cars or in gardens, and for the same reasons. Some old work acquaintances have flags in their gardens on occasion, al UKIP/Britain First/Reform fans.

I can just about get "Far right party gets Twitter gold tick", or something like, for half a second before the subscription page obscures the story.

I'll pop down to the newsagents to read the rest.

advertisement

Back