advertisement

The Ongoing UKIP PR Disaster Thread (Part II)

What's even more amazing is the quote from the UKIP group leader of the council after his colleague murdered his wife after she found out he was shagging his son's partner
"Following the verdict, former UKIP politician Bill Mountford told BBC Suffolk he felt "equally sorry" for both Searle and his wife, adding "these things happen".

Mr Mountford, who was UKIP group leader on Suffolk County Council when Searle was a councillor, said: "I'm not condoning it in any way but I still regard Steve as fundamentally a decent man who has found himself in circumstances beyond his control."
These things happen.... unbelieveable!

Did everyone miss the new/latest leader of UKIP on Newsnight comparing "Our Tommy"Robinson to Nelson Mandela ? It was another beyond parody moment and so gammon like that he should have had a pineapple ring on his head

That is just beautifully put, I’m getting Fanny Cradock buffet display flashbacks Billo.

Gerard Batten was unavailable for comment-
28aj9xd.jpg

Last edited:
Someone should make a range of ‘Beefeater’ style hats in that pineapple styling for our UKIP gammon.

Another theiving Ukip councillor gets the jail-

“A former UKIP councillor has been jailed for stealing £46,000 from a vulnerable man in his 90s after she befriended him in the street.
Stephanie Todd, 57, caused suspicion by trying to change Philip Wall's will to become the main beneficiary.
The solicitors that held power of attorney over Mr Wall became suspicious when she tried to switch legal firms.
At Teesside Crown Court, Todd, of Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire, was sentenced to two and a half years.”
BBC

Another theiving Ukip councillor gets the jail-

“A former UKIP councillor has been jailed for stealing £46,000 from a vulnerable man in his 90s after she befriended him in the street.
Stephanie Todd, 57, caused suspicion by trying to change Philip Wall's will to become the main beneficiary.
The solicitors that held power of attorney over Mr Wall became suspicious when she tried to switch legal firms.
At Teesside Crown Court, Todd, of Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire, was sentenced to two and a half years.”
BBC
It is only fair and in the interest of balance to point out that she is also a former Tory.

It is only fair and in the interest of balance to point out that she is also a former Tory.

True, and that at the time of the offences she was a serving UKIP councillor. (link)

Now I'm not for one second suggesting UKIP politicians are more concerned with lining their own pockets than serving the interests of the people, but in my brand new survey, which only started this morning, they so far have a 100% track record of doing so.

Finally proof that Arron Banks has links with the BNP, but in this case that means the Basotho National Party. And this donation was absolutley not corrupt in any way ..... :rolleyes:
Arron Banks paid thousands of pounds into a government minister's private bank account while seeking a licence to prospect for diamonds in the Kingdom of Lesotho, it has emerged.

The tycoon acknowledges he gave money to the politician but says it was to help fund his political campaigning.

Mr Banks, the Brexit campaign's biggest funder, denies corruption.

An anti-corruption investigator is now probing the alleged link in light of evidence gathered by the BBC.

Paul O'Sullivan, who has the authority to file a criminal case with the prosecutor, said there was a "serious lack of transparency".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44939665

From today's Guardian
According to Channel 4 News, payments from Banks to Masirebane in South African rand were arranged by the minister’s daughter, Moss Masirebane, in December 2013. In February the following year, she told Banks by email: “My father had meeting with the minister of minings and our application has been approved.” Banks reportedly replied: “Finally – now the fun begins.”
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...enies-payment-to-african-minister-was-a-bribe

And here's another one with an opinion on his local area and access to Twitter. :rolleyes:
The UKIP councillor, who has been suspended as a member of UKIP for racist remarks made on Twitter before, said Stokes was ‘silly’ going to Bristol in the first place.
Read More

“It’s a terribly awful city from evening onwards, and full of perverts, disease-riddled prostitutes from the local universities, brigands and dangerous looking foreigners!!” he wrote.
https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/ben-stokes-ukip-students-councillor-1895192

advertisement

Back