advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Big thanks to @eltel459 for the iPhone SE. I received the phone this afternoon and it’s in a pristine condition as described in the for sale advert. And also thanks for making the transaction as smooth as possible

Best regards
Wale

Last edited:
Big thanks to @fraserking for the NAC A5 Cabling and for meeting me (just now) in Southwark - could have chatted a lot longer but had a lunch date with Mum!

They're perfect, thanks again - just need to now secure some speakers!

Recently purchased a nice Quad 306 from @Gaius on PFM. It's a lovely wee thing, totally as described and the transaction was smooth with excellent communication, updates and all that one would wish. Highly recommended. Thanks.
Also, the Quad 306 is ace. Smaller than I'd thought, which is a great bonus, and delivering good sounds.

Last edited:
Recently purchased a nice Quad 306 from @Gaius on PFM. It's a lovely wee thing, totally as described and the transaction was smooth with excellent communication, updates and all that one would wish. Highly recommended. Thanks.
Also, the Quad 306 is ace. Smaller than I'd though, which is a great bonus, and delivering good sounds.

Many thanks! It was a pleasure to briefly meet and a trouble free transaction. I'm glad you are pleased with it, the 306 is a terrific power amp in a cute little case! Recommended pink fisher to deal with.

Many thanks to @yentone for being so nice with the transaction, regarding the LP12.

Hopefully you will have some LP12 fun now.;)

Charming and polite. Thanks again.

I have a few things to say about @Rosie!
He's a lovely guy, prices things fairly, doesn't rip you off for postage and packs to survive a nuclear strike.
He also sent me ten woodbines and a few quid for the bus home. (these last two items might not be true, but the others certainly are)

advertisement

Back