advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Many thanks to @canonman for the Revox B250S. Buying hifi stuff at a distance can be scary. This was easy, good shipper (UPS), and what seems like a wonderful vintage amp.

A quick shout-out to praise @Eugene of this parish. I recently bought a used iPhone 12 from him.
It was in excellent, near-mint condition as described. Just back from a week's holiday using it and is has worked flawlessly. The transaction was speedy with good, friendly, helpful communication and quick delivery. All that one could wish for. Thank you @Eugene .

A quick shout-out to praise @Eugene of this parish. I recently bought a used iPhone 12 from him.
It was in excellent, near-mint condition as described. Just back from a week's holiday using it and is has worked flawlessly. The transaction was speedy with good, friendly, helpful communication and quick delivery. All that one could wish for. Thank you @Eugene .
Thanks for the kind words @wulbert (who was also a pleasure to deal with).

Thanks @jaz9706 for a great set of Tellurium Q black cables, sound great with my old Monitor audio 700 PMCs, look forward to hearing them with the LS50s later in the week

advertisement

Back