advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Big shout out to @dspatterson from whom I purchased a Linn Klout.

Amp was well packaged and sounds amazing.

David was very patient as I did get the jitters a bit cos it's quite a lot of money to send to a complete stranger.

Thanks David !

Many thanks to Hayche (Howard) for a super smooth sale of his Leema integrated. A real gent.
Peter

Many thanks to Comiston
(Ian) for a very smooth transaction on a Naim ND5XS.
It Arrived very well packaged with all the leads and Ian very kindly included a print out of the user manual to help me get it set up.
Streamer is exactly as described & works well.
I would highly recommend Ian to anyone thinking of purchasing other equipment from him.
Ed

Big thanks to Skyebridge (Hugh) for selling me 3 x Naim/ Flashback cables
And for his patience in answering my questions and care in ensuring that I got the correct ones for my system.
A real gent.
Ed

I'd like to say a big thank you to James Evans, whom I purchased a pair of Mark Audio Cesti MBR from. Not only are the speakers in great condition, he arranged delivery to me in Cambodia (ok, no he didn't have to cover those costs. :) ), these were well packed, and he actually bought some extra cardboard to wrap around the original box. They arrived safe and sound a couple of days ago, and I am extremely pleased with them.

I'd like to say a big thank you to James Evans, whom I purchased a pair of Mark Audio Cesti MBR from. Not only are the speakers in great condition, he arranged delivery to me in Cambodia (ok, no he didn't have to cover those costs. :) ), these were well packed, and he actually bought some extra cardboard to wrap around the original box. They arrived safe and sound a couple of days ago, and I am extremely pleased with them.
Thanks, pretty nerve wracking sending to Cambodia but thanks for a seamless transaction and I’m glad you’re enjoying them!

Thank you to @griffin10010 for selling me his Linn LP12. A gentleman to deal with.

The LP12 is in an absolutely fantastic and original condition, better than I expected it to be. Well worth the 480 mile, 8 hour drive to collect it.

Hello Pak. Many thanks for feedback. Really pleased you like the Linn, it was a long journey for you, I hope you enjoy as much as I did. Many thanks. Peter.

Thanks @TheDecameron for the seamless transaction and well packaged delivery. The communication was great and I appreciate the help to drop the package off at the DPD shop.

Big thank you to Antonof the Kuzma KC3 cartridge. It was a really straightforward transaction and I have brilliant cartridge in return for not very much money.

advertisement

Back