advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

So the Tannoy Cheviots from @roy are loosely in place, sounding epic with the Atom and will not be leaving any time soon. Thanks chap for the safe demo.

Jono

Bought a Hugo TT2 from @John_73 great seller, equipment was as described (and is rather good :D)
Fast shipping and packaged well, kept me informed all the way through the transaction 10/10

Bought a Hugo TT2 from @John_73 great seller, equipment was as described (and is rather good :D)
Fast shipping and packaged well, kept me informed all the way through the transaction 10/10

Cheers Andy! Glad you’re enjoying it (it is being missed!). Thanks for the quick payment, and pleasure to sell to you. Enjoy :)

Reactions: u72
Thanks to Raysablade for my Little Bear MC2 passive preamp. Delivered promptly and as described.

Have to say for the money, it’s superb!

I’ve been meaning to post here for three weeks or so but I wanted to say thanks very much to Jonn Tons of Trouble (@Jonn ) for letting me take ownership of his wonderful DBLs and subliminally persuading me to take a 500 from him. The man is an utter gentleman with a real enthusiasm for this hobby of ours. I couldn’t be happier with these beasts. (My neighbours less so, but that’s another story). Would thoroughly recommend doing business with him. Tony

advertisement

Back