advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Just like to thank Terryr for Naim powerline,exactly as described, good communication,pleasure to deal with.

Thanks to Spike55 for an easy and very pleasant purchase. Napsc was as described and delivery couldn’t have gone better. Happy to recommend.

Purchased a Sonos Connect Amp from @wiresandmore and it was one of the most pleasant transactions I've had in a long long time!!

Superb comms - very friendly and even though he's based in Ireland got it shipped safely to me within 24 hours of paying and superbly wrapped!!

Highly recommended and thanks again for such an easy transaction - certainly puts in to prospective how awful eBay etc are!!!

Big thanks to misterc6, cooky1257, marktr and roy.
I am on the way back to an EU state after personally collecting items from various PFM'rs in a pre emptive pre Brexit customs collection trip. I would thoroughly recommend them as great sellers ( and even buyers based on how they were able to accommodate me!). All went above and beyond by holding the items for me, rescheduling their lives to wait in for me, some traveling to meet me to deliver, getting their in-laws involved!.
What a great community is here, it reminds me a bit of the way eebeeayy was when it first started before the traders, scammers and chancers got on board.
All the best from John.

Bit delayed but big thanks to @Charlie_1 for sorting me out with excellent speakers - he also put up with my lethargic inability to get back to him on a couple of occasions. Total pleasure to deal with.

Thanks for a great sale of of Naim 555PS
Spot on service at a great price
Thank you to analogmusic for good communication and being a true gentleman

Thanks

Very nice to meet GJO today and pick up an Airlink BMU which is plugged in and running as we speak. Interesting system wish I'd had more time to stop and discuss the DSP arrangement he's running which seems really effective.

Very nice to meet GJO today and pick up an Airlink BMU which is plugged in and running as we speak. Interesting system wish I'd had more time to stop and discuss the DSP arrangement he's running which seems really effective.

Good to meet you Tom,I couldn't now live without the DSP in my room,just now need to download the upgraded software as according to other people I know who also use Dirac,it's even more comprehensive.

advertisement

Back